• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i looking for a specific vivilon with a meadow pattern, id prefer a Sassy nature with preferably compound eye (or shield dust). IVs are a plus but its meant to go to gen7/bottlecaps for thieving items . id prefer a heal ball for the vivilon if possible.

i can offer 3-5 gen6 bank balls with egg moves and some HA (the list is a bit long) if all preferred conditions are met. the nationality of the vivillon doesnt matter. i can bring the bank ball pokemon into gen7 if needed if the trade needs to be done in gen7.

Pokemon Power

I'm willing to trade a Tropius for an Eelektross. I've already made a living Pokedex for my copy of Pokemon Moon, but I wanna do one for Sun too.
EDIT 4/11: The trade's been done.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Man, I'm having a hard time looking for a Trash Cloak Wormadam on GTS. I keep getting Plant Cloak or Sandy Cloak. Is Trash Cloak the hardest of the three to get?