• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for someone to help me complete the alola pokedex to get shiny charm.

All ultra beasts
Lunaala

PM me please!! :)

Iconhunter

Sup y'all I'm just looking for...

- Spritzee
- Skrelp

If you are looking for any in particular shoot me a message via

FC: 2208-5867-6346
PSN: Iconhunter

valeff

In order to ask for in the GTS all you have to do is know how to spell them. At the bottom of the alphabet is a box that says what pokemon and you can type the name of ones you do not have. I used this method to fill my dex.

valeff

I am also trying to find someway to get the 13 legendary that no one seems to trade in the GTS. Is there any way to get them other than find someone to trade them? I need Celebi, Darkrai, Diancie, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Manaphy, Victini, Hoopa, Volcanion, Marshadow, Deoxys and Keldeo. No one ever seems to want to trade them.

Meowth City

Staff member
I'm looking to touch trade for Cosmoem and Lunala to finish my Pokedex. Will trade back, as I have no interest in keeping them.

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Edit - I eventually caught all of them myself. Completed my Pokédex this afternoon.

Last edited:

Blood

I still need dex entries for Lunala and the moon exclusive ultra beasts. I don't have much to offer except some bottle caps. pls somebody help.

Gengar2325

I’m looking for Solgaleo and Buzzewhole to complete my pokedex. Can anyone help? I can trade Moon exclusive legaendaries/ultra beasts.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Looking for Shiny Type Null, Shiny Silvally, Shiny East Sea Shellos, and/or Shiny East Sea Gastrodon for Dex entries, will trade back. Can offer any UB, Solgaleo, and/or Alola Cap Pikachu Dex entry. Can also help with any trade evo. If you need other Dex entries (including any available shiny from Alola Dex apart from East Sea Shellos/Gastrodon, Silvally, and Type: Null) I can probably also help with that. QR codes for Shellos/Gastrodon are also fine.

Last edited:

suicune5ever

Suicune will RULE !!
hey guys , could someone help me make 3 trades? in order to get the shiny charm to start hunting.
i have pokemon Sun and i need 3 Pokemon Moon Version Exclusives pokemon.

Lunala
Pheromosa
Celesteela

I will give you
buzzwole
kartana
and solgaleo .

as they are Version Exclusives pokemon for Sun too.
we could also do trade backs, trade check pokedex and then trade back.

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I have events for trade, send me a message with what youre looking for

im looking for shinies I dont have yet

I can clone for you if you want

Doobius

anyone interested in doing a multi part trade with me this weekend? want to move a few guys over to UM. dont want to wait for bank. we'll trade 6 from old version to new, and then swap again. something like that. lmk.

brady9112

I need help trading from my sun to my ultramoon- 6 pokemon

I can help with a Shiny stone or a Red card or 5 iv dratini shed skin

Thanks

Done

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Ok, now that USUM are out, I need some help completing my Pokedex. I need the following Pokedex entries, and I can trade then trade back if that is best.

Blacephalon
Stakataka
Poipole
Naganadel

I can help with all other Pokémon dex entries if someone can help me with these.
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Done. I got them all from the GTS.

Last edited:

trident20

ground types
Kind of late to the game but I need pokemon moon exclusives. I can offer pokemon sun exclusive ultra beast with at least 3ivs, and perfect nature. Message me please. I just need Lunala, celesteela, and pheromosa. I'm also willing to trade back, I just need the dex entry

Slender0123

Hey guys.. pretty hefty question but could i get help with the ultra sun ultra moon dex? Mainly stuff that requires a lot of stuff to evolve but my dex is very empty( >100) so anything would help, i have some shinies i could offer if you could help.. thank you, PM me if you’re interested

Last edited: