• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I want to exchange trade the UBs just to complete my pokedex ~ If anyone could help, it'd be much appreciated. (I play Sun)

Trade has been completed.

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I need the dex info for Celesteela, then I'm good on moon exclusives for my Alola dex. I have Solgaleo and the Sun exclusive UBs if you need their info from me as well

REMARCABLE

Need a Litten and a Popplio, Rufflet,Turtonator and Cottenee

Preferably ones I can keep, they could just be bred by you, just need them to evolve, get the entries and maybe use for my living dex

Also need help evolving some Pokemon for my dex/living dex, Machoke and the like which I have so you don't need to provide

In exchange for your time I can trade you an item such as a Master Ball or a Bottle cap or two

abdulmuhsee

Looking for Pheremosa, Celesteela, and Lunala; trading Sun exclusive counterparts.

I would also like to trade/tradeback Slowking, Politoed, Magmortar, Electivire, Scizor for the entries.

Looking for a magearna I can keep. I have a Type:Null and a Lunala I can trade for it.

REMARCABLE

Need a Kartana, Passimian, Solgaleo and Buzzwole to finish my dex

Preferably ones I can keep, in exhange I can trade you Moon exlusives, all with natures that suit the Pokemon.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
Hi! I'm looking for three specific Dex entries, as I need them to complete my Rotomdex: Politoed, Weavile and Lunala.

I'll trade them back to you as soon as I receive them.

HelzAssassin

need info for Slowking, porygon2 +Z, Weavile, Scizor, Celesteela

will trade back

Last edited:
looking for a Scizor for dex entry, tell me what you need for your dex, i may have it

I do want to trade pokemon back as the thread says

Dragonite Fan

Edit:
Completed Alola dex. Thank you all for the help!

Last edited:

Shiny_Wooper

Hello! I am looking for sun exclusives. I am able to get all the moon exclusives so if you want to trade please vm/pm me! I am also looking for a solgaleo, I will trade lunala in return. Thank you!

gerehead

Hello! I have Pokemon Moon exclusives Pokemon and Ultra Beasts for trade, looking forward Moon exclusive Pokemon and Ultra beasts. Hit me up if you want to make a deal! Looking for permanent trade if possible. Thanks, and Happy Hunting.

Terrel

Pokedex Help

I'm looking to trade and trade back only interested in the shiny charm. I only need pheromosa, nihilego, celesteela, xurkitree, and necrozma. Any other pokemon you just want to borrow for the dex i'm up for it. Lets get our shiny charm

SaviorStorm

I need entries for Scizor, Weavile, Milotic, Sylveon, if someone else needs help with their pokedex I should be able to help since I have most of them.

Megametaross23

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could help me get the Dex entries for Porygon2, Porygon-Z and Lunala. I could offer a 3IV Honedge or Dhelmise as payment.

EKZ1505

FT: Everything is legit to the best of my knowledge, but they may be cloned. I expect anything offered to be legit as well and not hacked in any way, but clones are fine!
I CAN also clone in gen 7!
*Nicknameable ones are UT, but I will be Hyper Training all of mine in the near future.*
Nicknameable x/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant Zygarde
Nicknameable 31/x/x/31/x/31 Timid Tapu Koko (Luxury Ball)
Nicknameable x/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Tapu Lele (Luxury Ball)
Nicknameable 31/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant Tapu Bulu (Luxury Ball)
5IV Adamant Tapu Bulu (BR)
Nicknameable x/x/x/31/31/31 Bold Tapu Fini (Luxury Ball)
Nicknameable 31/x/31/31/31/x Timid Cosmog
Nicknameable 31/x/31/x/31/31 Jolly Solgaleo (Premier Ball)
Nicknameable x/x/31/31/x/31 Timid Nihilego (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable x/31/x/x/31/31 Adamant Buzzwole (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable x/31/x/x/31/31 Careful Buzzwole (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable x/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Xurkitree (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable 31/x/x/31/31/31 Timid Xurkitree (Beast Ball)
5IV Impish Celesteela (BR)
Nicknameable 31/31/x/x/x/31 Jolly Kartana (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable 31/31/31/x/31/x Adamant Kartana (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable 31/31/x/x/31/31 Impish Kartana (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable x/31/31/x/31/x Careful Kartana (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable 31/31/31/x/31/x Brave Guzzlord (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable 31/x/31/31/x/x Modest Necrozma (Luxury Ball)
5IV Adamant Muk (BR)
5IV Adamant Magikarp (Dive Ball)
5IV Jolly Magikarp (Lure Ball)
x/31/x/x/31/31 Adamant Type: Null
5IV Adamant Beldum (Beast Ball)
5IV Timid HA Alolan Vulpix - Moonblast, Freeze Dry, Encore (Beast Ball)
Nicknameable Timid Cottonee (UT)
x/31/x/31/x/31 Naive Battle Bond Greninja (UT)
x/31/x/x/31/31 Modest Magearna (UT)
Any item, every competitive nature of Synchronizer, and any Pokemon for dex completion (except Pheromosa)

Anything from this list (willing to do 2 for 1 for certain things):
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618212-Shiny-Trading-Thread&p=18255706#post18255706

LF:
PHEROMOSA (just need it to complete my Pokedex, but will especially be interested in a competitive one or at least one with a good nature for Hyper Training)

PM/VM me if interested!

Edit: got it, still interested in competitive ones though

Last edited:

Claymore

Looking for Porygon 2, Porygon Z & Magmortar. I just need to seem them to complete my Dex, so you can have them back right away! :)
Please PM me. My Friend Code is 4983-5337-5545.