• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
EDIT: traded, thanks!

Last edited:

Masterofpokemon95

I just need Zygarde to complete my dex and I'll trade it back right away. I have all Moon exclusives, Ultra Beasts (except Buzzwole), and most hard-to-get pokemon like Weavile/Electivire/Politoed/Slowking etc. I don't have them ALL but I might have something you need!

Just unite the zygarde cells and you have your own zygarde

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Hi I just need two more dex entries, Necrozma and Cosmoem. (I was silly and traded my cosmog c.c) I would really love to get them as I will get my shiny charm~ For collateral I can offer -

Shiny oranguru if you are going for shiny dex
Pheromosa
Guzzlord
Xurkitree

I can offer all except the shiny for permanent trades too.

breakwater

Hello. Looking for the following 5 Pokemon for dex purposes. I'll trade them back immediately.

Milotic
Garchomp
Dragonite
Flygon
Wigglytuff

Thank you!

Edible

Encrenca em dobro~
Finished, thank you!

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Looking for data on Weavile and Scizor. I can you get the data Sun exclusives, Sun UBs, generally rare ones like Dhelmise, Relicanth, Lapras, etc. and trade evos

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Need dex for buzzwole, tirtouga, guzzlord, corsola, relicanth, crobat, sudowoodo

Offering Beast ball calm freeze dry lapras, luxury ball ha pichu, galvanize geodude, dive ball ha (moonblast, freeze dry, extrasensory, encore) vulpix and Regenerator mareanie

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I need to dex delmise. I tried to find it but wasn't having any luck. Just bring super frustrated >.> if anyone could help that would be great.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I have Solgaleo, need Lunala. (Pokemon Sun)

12/30 Edit: Please trade with me. I only need about 70 more Pokemon to fill the Alolan DEx. Will offer anything for trade excep UBs/legendaries/one-of-a-kind Pokemon and shinies and party members.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I would really like to touch trade Kartana and Pollosand.
In return, i can touch trade other UBs and a porygon2.

Shuzo

Galactic Prince
I need Buzzwole, Kartana, and Solgaleo, even if they are possible trade backs.
I have Pheromosa, Celesteela, and any other Moon version Exclusives.

Edit:Got what i needed.
Will help others though.

Last edited:

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I have Solgaleo, need Lunala. (Pokemon Sun) Alternatively, is there a way to "see" Lunala in my game so I can GTS trade for it?

Please trade with me. I only need about 50 more Pokemon to fill the Alolan Dex. Will offer anything for trade excep UBs/legendaries/one-of-a-kind Pokemon and shinies and party members.

My friend code is in my signature. Please add me first.

P.S. If anyone has a completed dex, please contact me.

Edit: I need Lunala, Crobat, Sivally, Mandibuzz, Tentacruel, Finneon, Salamance, Goldeen, Seaking, Milotic, Marowak, Shiinotic, Paras, Parasect, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Starmie, Rampardos, Lanturn, Probopass, Palosand, Sandyghast, Garbador, Metagross, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon Z, Pangoro, Krokorok, Krookodile, Weavile, Snubbull, Relicanth, Sharpedo, Wailord, Scizor, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Murkrow, Honchkrow, Riolu, and Lucario.

Last edited:

Flannery

Fire PkMn Trainer
Looking for :
Lunala
Celesteela
Pheromosa
Cosmoem

To trade back for dex entry.
I can help out with your dex in return!
Thanks.

PM me!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking for a few pkmn to complete my dex: celesteele and phermosa

Last edited:

Lynx22

I'm looking for Buzzwole, Kartana, Solgaleo, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z for dex entries. I'll trade them back afterwards.

Any help is much appreciated!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Need Pheromosa, Celesteela and Lunala entries.
Will of course trade back!

I can give entries for all other ultra beasts, Solgaleo, and just about any other Pokémon.
Or a shiny dratini for your time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Doobius

have sun UBs and solgaleo...looking for moon entries. also looking for cosmog dex entry. PM me. trade and trade back.