• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

Hi I'm looking to complete my dex with only two pokemons left!

LF: Weavile and Electivire. I have an Electirizer on an Electabuzz so that's just a trade back but need to see a Weavile.

FT: Lansat/Starf Berry for your troubles

PM if you can help! Thanks!

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I just need 19 more Pokemon. Anyone with a complete dex, please contact me.

Edit: I need Lunala, Sivally, Salamance, Goldeen, Seaking, Milotic, Marowak, Paras, Parasect, Probopass, Palosand, Metagross, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon Z, Weavile, Sharpedo, and Scizor.

Last edited:

vasu98

I need to see Solgaleo, Cosmoem, Necrozma, Tapu Lele, Fini and Bulu. I haven't catched all the legendaries yet as I want to sr them. I have most of other pokemon to show for prize.
PM me if you wanna help :)

Edit: Need only Cosmoem now.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I need Dex entries for the following:

Ditto

I'm not interested in any trade to keeps; these are strictly for my Pokedex. I have Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Solgaleo, Type Null, Necrozma, Celesteela, and some others. Please PM or preferably VM if you're willing to help.

Edit: 7 out of 8 requests fulfilled so far! Thanks to my relative for Slowking and thanks to Kepperino for the others I got so far! :D

Edit 2: Caught a Ditto. Help no longer required for this request.

Edit 3: Completed my Dex and got my Shiny Charm! :D

Last edited:

THEDUDEISHE

Hey, back after a while. I need Necrozma, Cosmog, and Cosmoem to finish my dex. I'm willing to give away some of:

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Spikes Wide guard wimpod, - I have a few.
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Hydration Calm wingull with wide gaurd, - I have a bunch.
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly steadfast rockruff - Only have one for trade.

away to the people who can give me these dex entries (one poke for each entry) - you get your pokemon back after, of course, and you get to keep the IV bred pokemon.

Pm me

I've been having a few issues trying to catch the tapu, so it'd be nice I could borrow a tapu lele, bula and fini to register in the dex. And I need to register a politoed.

I can offer to help with almost any mon except lunaala, necrozma and th UB's.

EDIT: This all done

Last edited:

Hokutonoken

I'm looking for the 2 Moon exclusive ultra beasts for my dex. I have pretty much every other Pokémon for the dex so let me know

darkfi

Hi I'm looking for Moon exclusives Lunala and celesteela I'm offering for dex entry or trade either way solgaleo and katakana; and I all most filled up my dex only these two left (Pm me )
Edit:done

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
edit: completed my pokedex just yesterday.

Last edited:

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking to touch trade some dex entries that i'm missing: flygon , dragonair, dragonite, relicanth , slowking, crobat, braviary umbreon, poliwrath , politoed, milotic , tsareena, palosand,
the turtle fossil's evolution, vibrava, krookodile & weavile , all the ultra beasts, Solgaleo and its prevolutions, & all the tapus

FT: apricornmons

Last edited:

ChrishMC

Looking for moon exclusives Lunala, Pheromosa, Celesteela, Electivire, Magmortar, Milotic, Porygon 2, Porygon Z, Slowking, Politoed, Honchkrow, and Mismagius. Will send them back just really want to finish the dex! If anyone could help me out that would be great! I can give HA vulpix

Jostru

Hi, I require a Lunala to complete my Pokédex. I will of course trade it back immediately.

orochi

Looking for help getting alll the ultra beast entries. Pm me if you can help.

Warndonger

Looking for Lunala, Celesteela and Pheromosa to complete my dex. Willing to trade anything people need in return.

I have Bagon and Dratini all ready bred with Adamant natures and 4-5 IV's. PM if you can help or are interested.

FC: 0533-5416-1129

charcolt12

Looking for the following dex entries:
Buzzwole.

I can offer dex trades in return, as well as a couple of breedjects as well. Please PM me if you can help, thank you!

Last edited:

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Looking to complete my dex for sun!
Any help is appreciated c;
Looking for the following currently:
kadabra
crabominable
misdreavus
mismagius
crobat
braviary
vullaby
mandibuzz
primeape
Delibird
golduck
barboach
whiscash
tentacruel
wishiwashi
luvdisc
shelgon
salamence
stoutland
espeon
leafeon
glaceon
wigglytuff
parasect
poliwrath
politoad
goldeen
milotic
talonflame
sliggoo
castform
golisopod
sandygast
palossand
cranidos
rampardos
archen
archeops
chinchou

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Need help to complete my Alola Dex to obtain shiny charm. I got all pokemon from the Gen 1-6 already. Only need dex entries from Gen7 pokemon . PM if you can help!