• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Entry Trading Thread

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Am looking for dex entry for Naganadel, so looking to do a quick trade and then trade back.

PM me if you can do this. :)

Last edited:

ExtraCrispy789

Can someone help me with adding Poipole and Naganadel to my dex?

My FC is 2707-1599-1102, please message me if you can help

Edit: Dex full now!

Last edited:

juanishy

Looking for:
Poipole
Naganadel
Stakataka
Blacephalon

I have a 6ivs shyni spanish Ditto to thanks the help. Please mp and sorry for my english

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
LF: Porygon2 tradeback for its dex entry.
FT: Dex entries for US exclusives
FC: 0774-4595-6644

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i looking for a specific vivilon with a meadow pattern, id prefer a Sassy nature with preferably compound eye (or shield dust). IVs are a plus but its meant to go to gen7/bottlecaps for thieving items . id prefer a heal ball for it but any non standard ball would also do.

i can offer 3-5 gen6 bank balls with egg moves and some HA (the list is a bit long) if all preferred conditions are met. the nationality of the vivillon doesnt matter. i can bring the bank ball pokemon into gen7 if needed if the trade needs to be done in gen7.

Last edited:

DanielS

Need to transfer an item from sun to ultra moon so I need someone that can help me do multiple trades in exchange for Sun exclusive ultra beasts or type null...steps
1. Will give random pokemon in SUN the item to trade
2. I will start up ultra moon so we can trade ultra beast for item

Doobius

edit: dex completed

Last edited:

Hexmagius

Anyone willing to donate a male level 20+ Lapras or a male Lapras that already knows Perish Song? Its IVs, nature, and whatever else isn't important.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Alright boys and girls I'm about 90% done with my Ultra Sun pokedex I just need to see a few more pokemon. I wanna start soft resetting for legends and stuff so this is what I need:

Magmortar
Porygon-2
Porygon-Z
Vanillish
Lickilicky
Cosmog
Cosmoem

And that's the list. I'll be updating it as time goes on, I am hunting down the last ones I need and trying to evolve some. Hit me up if you have any of these!

Last edited:

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Need to see a Blacephalon, can show stakataka. Just trade and trade back will be good. Also need a female dusk lycanroc.

Dinamic

Shiny Collector
I also need to see a Blacephalon to complete my pokedex, I can show probably any other pokemon in exchange :)

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I can trade a Blacephalon for a Stakataka.. can clone also.

Moana

Ocean Master
My friend wants help filling his Dex.
I keep helping him sometimes but it's a slow process because I don't have a system right now so im just on the gts.