• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

Yayakomori can learn Flame Charge, so there is the possibility that it will evolve into Fire/Flying.

Also The Electric /Normal pokemon's name is Erikiteru.

Nockturne

What's that little pink thing next to Ash's head on the third page?
Cleffairy, or just a random toon not connected to pokemon like those cat things?

RinseWash

Well thank goodness new info has been posted, I've been begging for a legit panda pokemon for ages and finally got it! Also I like and dislike the goat, it's design is pretty unique household and I wonder if you can ride it anywhere or just in specific areas...
The lizard looks messed up, but it gets a new move, wonder if its a exclusive move? And the bird looks too cartoony, did they really need to make it normal/flying again like goddammit gamefreak

Every game has a staple normal/flying type, didn't you realize that by now?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
lol, maybe this one is related to coordinate geometry. I mean coordinate geometry was first discovered in france by rene descartes

Oh yeah, teaching kids math and history while playing Pokemon... Clever, Pokemon Company...

The lizard is confirmed to be Electric/Normal! It's name is Erikiteru.

Ninja'd...

Bariokie

rock dog
lol. Anyway, bubalnews confirmed the typing of the lizard poke. Here is what they said.

The Electric/Normal Pokemon is known as Erikiteru.

Cool nice then ^^ If it's evo's are nice It's on my tean

Note: WE HVE GO LEARN NEW POMENON NAMES AGAINT FFFFUUUUUUUU

Regality

Digital King
What are those things in the top right?

[IMG200]http://www.serebii.net/corocoro5133.jpg[/IMG200]

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
What I see in the fourth image is that Xerneas can change its form, look at the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.