• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Am I the only one who think the lizard looks a little bit to an egyptian thing (look at its triangle-shapped head) ?
A immune-to-ghost egyptian electric lizard, well, GameFreak has smoke something good ! :D

Yeah it does look Egyptian..maybe it will look more Egyptian in it's final evo..

mtqc

MY BEANS!
Pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebe-

Oh my God though, that panda... and the goat... and lil robin...and ... *________* ...

I literally am incoherent please leave a message after the squeal

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The main site says that the robin is normal/flying

Yayakoma is a Normal/Flying type, but its colouring and the fact it can use Flame Charge hint that its evolutions might be Fire/Flying, which I'm really excited about tbh. We haven't had very many Fire/Flying types and it's a cool type combination, and it's more interesting than Normal/Flying tbh :p

adamfitz

poké-lover
Doesn't look like were getting anything sylveon based in this corocoro
My expectation of fairy been a type has dropped incredibly low

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Probably going to show ingame footage nothing much, maybe some silhouettes for next month.

Maybe, but we don't know. You can't predict it really

Edit- think we still got some pages to come the one with new mons look like a third page pull out so there can still be more info

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
If Smash confirmed the Fairy Type, I will be satesfied for some months. ^^

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Maybe, but we don't know. You can't predict it really

Yes I can based on previows generations, they usually talk about what appeared in CoroCoro in the show, not saying I'm absolutelly rigth but I most likelly am, I can see them revealing Sylveon typing though.

Elementman-Novapoke

So, LizardBoy... Has an Electric version of Leech Life / Absorb?
And with him using Solar energy to generate electricity, perhaps his head-ear-things will become a solar panel, and he could develop solar panel armour on his body, becoming Electric / Steel?

Mutzaki

Master of All
The customization is really lackluster. I'm going to end up using the default one anyway. I would've thought at least a few more hair colours and skin tones would be possible.

So, LizardBoy... Has an Electric version of Leech Life / Absorb?
And with him using Solar energy to generate electricity, perhaps his head-ear-things will become a solar panel, and he could develop solar panel armour on his body, becoming Electric / Steel?

The Pokemon's name has now been confirmed Erikiteru and i like it's unique typing..Electric/Normal

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Yes I can based on previows generations, they usually talk about what appeared in CoroCoro in the show, not saying I'm absolutelly rigth but I most likelly am, I can see them revealing Sylveon typing though.

Ya anymore info this month would be overkill. Looks like another month without sylveon's type conformation.
Still expecting some more info on the legends though

XxVascoxX

Oh god why ...the goat/yak pokemon's name "gogoat" is actually an insult in Mauritian creole!
Guess i'll absolutetly have to own one .

mtie123

Johto's Hero

But Masuda is on it? It gotta be something big for him to come on surely

Status
Not open for further replies.