• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
one small detail I noticed is that the character art has the eyes that all other character art does except for B2W2. I actually liked Rosa and Nate's designs and their eyes too but I guess they're back to the original eye designs.

Leocat

I wonder what new insects they will have. They need a cute pillbug that is Bug/Steel that rolls around. Whirlipede is close but not quite a ball and not cute.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh god why ...the goat/yak pokemon's name "gogoat" is actually an insult in Mauritian creole!
Guess i'll absolutetly have to own one .

Well Mijumaru if I take maru of in portuguese Miju is slang for pee(would be piss in english), diferent languages diferent meanings :p.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Are these Japanese names? Or did we get the translations

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
if Pokemon smash has anything to do with the corocoro leaks today, then I'm going to safely assume that next week's Pokemon smash will indeed have even more new info.

slowkingsley

There are two options for Yayakoma with it being based on a Flame Robin it has the ability to learn fire moves whilst remaining Normal/Flying when it evolves or it can expand on the theme and evolve it into a Fire/Flying type.
Erikiteru looks like a lizard But it has ears. I believe the ears seem to act like a propeller/turbine to generate the electricity. I also wanted more normal dual types so I'm liking its typing. Parabola Charge seems like an electric type Giga Drain.
Yanchamu is probably my favourite of the new pokemon. It's classification makes it sound like more of a dark type than a fighting type. Maybe it will gain this type when it evolves.

The moves shown for Chespin seem to be Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip and Mud-slap.

Last edited:

rocky505

Japanese. Coro would never has english. We need to wait for pokemon.com to update on 15th.

14th actually. Corocoro comes out on the 15th in Japan which would be the 14th in America(15th in places like Australia though)

Firebrand

Indomitable
Are these Japanese names? Or did we get the translations

I'm sure we'll be getting the english names within the week, likely the day Corocoro officially comes out.

Also I've been waiting for a rideable pokemon since like... Red Version. I am so incredibly happy about this.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
14th actually. Corocoro comes out on the 15th in Japan which would be the 14th in America(15th in places like Australia though)

I expected someone to say this. It's actually 15th by my time (I'm only 3 and a half hours behing japan).
DO you expect this sunday's smash to reveal anything ? Maybe trailers for the new pokes ?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
There are two options for Yayakoma with it being based on a Flame Robin it has the ability to learn fire moves whilst remaining Normal/Flying when it evolves or it can expand on the theme and evolve it into a Fire/Flying type.
Erikiteru looks like a lizard But it has ears. I believe the ears seem to act like a propeller/turbine to generate the electricity. I also wanted more normal dual types so I'm liking its typing. Parabola Charge seems like an electric type Giga Drain.
Yanchamu is probably my favourite of the new pokemon. It's classification makes it sound like more of a dark type than a fighting type. Maybe it will gain this type when it evolves.

The moves shown for Chespin seem to be Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip and Mud-slap.

omg. is that indicative of anything?

pokejungle has almost full descriptions as well as classifications for the starters.

Navarch

Mud Slap for Chespin....Rock or Ground type perhaps. I would prefer Rock.

Ignore my post about the electric lizard because I honestly really like it now. I want a solar panel collar for its evolution that can open up in its animation

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Uh...just saw the leaks....and
at least to me...something doesn't feel quite right to me...i don't know why I feel they are fake....although we will know on 15th.

With two double pages and a front cover leaked... it's safe to say these are definitely real haha! Plus, more versions of the scans have begun popping up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.