• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

You knwo they are te first doing that? Kung Fu Pandas are a recurring theme because Pandas are from China where a lot of martials arts were born.

Blizzard used that on Pandaren back in Warcraft 3 and in Warcraft most recent expansion.

Ranma 1/2 has a Kung Fu Panda.

Just two examples and there are plenty more its a normal theme, they can sue people if they could people who though about it before them should sue them also.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
electricnormallizard.png

Did you make that sprite? That was quick.

You knwo they are te first doing that? Kung Fu Pandas are a recurring theme because Pandas are from China where a lot of martials arts were born.

Blizzard used that on Pandaren back in Warcraft 3 and in Warcraft most recent expansion.

Ranma 1/2 has a Kung Fu Panda.

Just two examples and there are plenty more its a normal theme, they can sue people if they could people who though about it before them should sue them also.

Dude, I was just answering his question about Dreamworks. It was a joke. Nobody actually thinks Dreamworks is gonna sue.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Son far gen6 pokedex is coming along brilliantly
Not one pokemon I don't like yet
And froakie,sylveon,xerneas and elikiteru are some of my all time favorite designs

0danmaster0

Since I never said my opinions on them here they are.
Goat(love the japanese name)-awesome. creative idea and hopefully has good stats.
Panda-awesome. I just wish the leaf had a stem though. It just looks like he is sticking his tounge out.
Lizard-ugly as hell. I thought it was related to mawile when I first saw it. Hopefully it's evolution will be better
Robin-Horribly bland, uninspired and lacks any personality. Learning flame charge is pretty random though, but then again it was for blitzle. Here's hoping a better evolution!

adamfitz

poké-lover
My only problem is that Yayakoma doesn't really look like a pokemon but it looks too much like a real bird.( I still really like it!!!)
I just hope the evo's will turn out great!!!

Same could be said for most of our regional birds in their first stages
I mean look at pidove that's even more RL looking
Same goes for starly and pidgey
Yayakoma is more 'pokemon looking' in my opinon

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
New pokemon!

I like the Goat and the Robin, but the lizard thingy.....not so much. And why does the panda have a green tongue?

We didn't get any confirmation of new types anyway.

Elnava

The Successor!
Hey, I kinda like the little lizard guy. It reminds me of Maka for some reason...

That's a leaf in the panda's mouth btw

Colt45

Cobalt
Alright! The new pokemon all look awesome, and I like all of them. If I had to rank them, it'd go:
1. Yayakoma
2. Gogoat
3. Yancham
4. Elikiteru

But, like I said, I like all of them!

mtie123

Johto's Hero
My opinions on them

Goat-Love it
Panda-Love it
Robin-Love it
Elekiteru-jxbjkvbfvisoifhdvcbhsjdbv Love it, want it, need it

applemania

Love Yanchamu's design and I'm intrigued by Erikiteru based on that screenshot w/ it's ears raised and the Parabola Charge- plus it's notable that it is the has Electric/Normal as it's typing, that's a first for Normal-type. I see lizard in it, but with the head of a Dachshund.

Gogoat is the only one I could see not being a 1st gen or baby, but that name reminds me of GoGurt >.>

Regality

Digital King
I... I'd rather we only have new pokemon in the regional dex/available until completing pokemon league.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I... I'd rather we only have new pokemon in the regional dex/available until completing pokemon league.

Thats not going to happen though, we know it already, I have no problem with old pokemon being in the dex I just hope we dont get like 30 evolutions for old pokemon like in gen 4, I prefer new lines, specially in what I think will be a smaller generation in terms of number of new pokemon.

I just use new pokemon anyway, I don't believe people can't find 6 pokemon they like from te new ones for their first run.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
These new Pokemon are really well done, in my opinion! The robin is cool. I hope that it turns into fire/flying, but it probably won't, like how Starapor, who learns Close Combat, isn't fighting/flying. I'm definitely using the panda! It really does look like someone decided to take a panda and give it Ash's Treecko's personality (the leaf and general look to me). I also really like the new electric weasel thing. It really wasn't what I was expecting, but that parabola move seems like it'll be a great electric absorb. I'll probably have the goat just to ride it everywhere, haha. Gen VI will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.