• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
The goat looks like

Cobalion.png

Can someonw tell me whats in the panel between gogoat and Yvetal? Its the panda and what? I see some yellow things... And its too big to be the lizard, and the goat dont have yellow in it!

It is Gogoat using Horn Leech.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Yayakoma can learn Nitro Charge!!!How awesome!Maybe its evo can learn other Fire type moves...maybe it's even a Fire/Flying type.Please let it be a falcon!!

Not forget that Blitzle and Genosect also know how to use Nitro Charge and they are not fire types. I bet it is just a move and not because it will instantly change into fire.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I get more of a taillow vibe from the bird...

Haha, so did I when I first saw it. I was convinced that some first grader did a bad doodle of Taillow until I read the information that Serebii posted. I really don't like the Pokemon although it's nice to finally see a robin-esque Pokemon. I just expected more for a Pokemon that might be the regional bird. :x

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Not forget that Blitzle and Genosect also know how to use Nitro Charge and they are not fire types. I bet it is just a move and not because it will instantly change into fire.

There's a part of truth here, mostly because if Yayakoma is the regional bird, then being Fire/Flying type by evolution would broke the chain of always staying Normal/Flying...

Haha, so did I when I first saw it. I was convinced that some first grader did a bad doodle of Taillow until I read the information that Serebii posted. I really don't like the Pokemon although it's nice to finally see a robin-esque Pokemon. I just expected more for a Pokemon that might be the regional bird. :x

I was a huge fan of Talliow but i hope they do something different with the new bird pokemon..make Flying/Fire

Lorde

That Lizard/Dog mess is nagl.

My sister just walked in and she's throwing a temper tantrum about that lizard thing. She says it looks too much like Mawile and I agree with her. It's a darn shame.

Anyway, I love the goat and the panda. They exceeded my expectations, however the robin and the lizard are terrible looking so I have mixed feelings about the batch of new Pokemon as a whole. I won't even bother learning their Japanese names since we're bound to get their English ones within a week or so.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
There seems to be a pokemon on the page with the playable characters on them (second page on Serebii's.net), on the bottom-left near the female character's shoe, partially hidden by Japanese words, and again on the same page, on the extreme top right. I can't screen shot it now, because I'm on my I-Pad. It looks a bit like Sun-Castform, but I'm not sure....

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Oh my. I woke up and I saw that my dream has finally come true! Nintendo finally give me a panda pokemon! I can die happily now. I hope it has a cool evolution form. The bird is cute too. I think it looks promising. Can't wait to see it's evolution. I'm pretty meh at on the electric type, but I love that it heals while attacking. The grass type is cool too. So it seems that you can customize your character after all. Is it just the skin tone and hair color you can change?

Rhyvir

Eeveelutions!
There seems to be a pokemon on the page with the playable characters on them (second page on Serebii's.net), on the bottom-left near the female character's shoe, partially hidden by Japanese words, and again on the same page, on the extreme top right. I can't screen shot it now, because I'm on my I-Pad. It looks a bit like Sun-Castform, but I'm not sure....

I think it's just the bird.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
My sister just walked in and she's throwing a temper tantrum about that lizard thing. She says it looks too much like Mawile and I agree with her. It's a darn shame.

Anyway, I love the goat and the panda. They exceeded my expectations, however the robin and the lizard are terrible looking so I have mixed feelings about the batch of new Pokemon as a whole. I won't even bother learning their Japanese names since we're bound to get their English ones within a week or so.

No girl, no.

ernlil.gif

Do not try to place Miss Mawile with this lagarta. SHE WOULD NEVER.

This has to be one of the ugliest designs yet.

From Pokebeach.com

"Sorry for the tardiness - the Internet was down in my area this morning! Later today I will be posting some X/Y news I've been holding on to for a while now, so be sure to check back!"

Wait what? ( And it's not the CoroCoro Info..because they just posted that so it's something else..Pokebeach was the first to leak Patrat and Victini so this is going to be interesting)

PokemonTrainerKaden

Is it just me or does the bird seem simple? I'm in love with the goat, but the bird seems to simple to be a Pokemon. I hope it get's more features to it as it evolves.

I'm planning on my team to be:
Chespin (final evo)
Froakie (final evo)
Fennekin(final evo)
Yveltal
Yamchan
Yayakoma
and I'm going to rotate in Gogoat.

Personally I don't like the electric lizard. Looks a bit strange.

Last edited:

Lorde

Nintendo finally give me a panda pokemon!

Wasn't Spinda a panda? :p Although I agree than Yancham looks amazing. I just love that cheeky grin that it has. It's definitely going to be one of the most popular Generation 6 Pokemon 'cause everyone loves pandas.

Status
Not open for further replies.