• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
I mean it's been forever since we got any info on her and I'm starting to worry. :x

Don't worry be happy :D

we saw a trailer for tomorrow(tonight's) Smash with Sylveon and the genesects
So maybe the Smash on the 12th will reveal info about Sylveon an 19th just the 4 pokemon,boxart and stuff

Rhyvir

Eeveelutions!
Sunyshore, I knew you loved Electric-types so I'm not surprised that you like Elikiteru. :p

Not sure what the future holds for Elikiteru, but I can probably learn to tolerate Yayakoma. I'll just need time. I'm also a little bothered by the fact that we still don't know Sylveon's type. I mean it's been forever since we got any info on her and I'm starting to worry. :x

Hopefully he'll get a good evolution. As for Sylveon, they'll have to reveal it before the movie, right? My guess is in June. Smash might, but they said they'd reveal more about the adventure, so I'm not sure.

HetaOni

Chesaught
wow, calm down. if this forum is going to post so much blatant hatred for a new pokemon about how it is the ugliest thing alive, why not wait for something that's actually really hideous? this is not electric-type lover talking here, just confused bystander. you guys are so full of negativity over such pointless things. i, personally, love all pokemon :D even the ones who i find ugly, but i would not go around to fans of said pokemon and tell them the pokemon they like is a hideous abhorrent ugliest ever abomination. so just, calm down. i asked if people thought it'd be an early route electric or normal type, my question did not warrant nor request nor deserve a reply like yours.

every pokemon is loved by someone.
Exactly how I feel when viewing threads like this.

spiller

no one answered my question on the last page but is that all the leaks cos on the first scan it looks like there might be anotherone where xerneas is.

Regality

Digital King
Anyone have any idea what the upcoming pokebeach news is? Or when exactly its coming?

From the site: 'Sorry for the tardiness - the Internet was down in my area this morning! Later today I will be posting some X/Y news I've been holding on to for a while now, so be sure to check back!'

And no it's not the things we've already had today.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
It still doesn't change the fact that a tiny bird knowing a fire attack isn't unusual in the PokeWorld.

Pidgey knows how to use twister and it is not a dragon type Pokemon. Hoothoot knows Zen Headbutt and not a psychic Pokemon. Starly knows Final Gambit and it is not a fighting type Pokemon. It is not unusual for a bird knows an attack that is not the same of its type.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Anyone have any idea what the upcoming pokebeach news is? Or when exactly its coming?

From the site: 'Sorry for the tardiness - the Internet was down in my area this morning! Later today I will be posting some X/Y news I've been holding on to for a while now, so be sure to check back!'

Sylveon's type.

Pidgey knows how to use twister and it is not a dragon type Pokemon. Hoothoot knows Zen Headbutt and not a psychic Pokemon. Starly knows Final Gambit and it is not a fighting type Pokemon. It is not unusual for a bird knows an attack that is not the same of its type.

Exactly my point. Thanks.

R_N

no one answered my question on the last page but is that all the leaks cos on the first scan it looks like there might be anotherone where xerneas is.

The Xerneas scan looks like one of those pull out sections. They probably cropped out Xerneas & Yyvetal because there was nothing important there.

This is probably it for corocoro, beyond maybe a page or two on the miscellaneous Pokemon stuff like tretta, the movie, the tcg (assuming any of those would be featured this month)

PeteDHeat

Everyone planning teams I guarantee you 100% that's it's gonna change completely. It's only 4 new pokemons outs people, chillax.

PokemonTrainerKaden

See I mean what s2daam said. It looks more realistic and less cartoony. And I agree, I think it's the eyes. And of course I remember those Pokemon? They were classics. And @R_N GOGOAT IS AMAZING! And @E4Babosow, mines not going to change, it's just going to grow haha. I tend to train all of the Pokemon I have, even if it takes forever to get through the game.

mtie123

Johto's Hero

Maybe it's the other two pages we think are around

Sound

I'm not saying "Because if learns Flame Charge, it must have a fire evolution!", I'm saying "They felt the need to tell us it learned Flame Charge (versus Gogoat's obvious Horn Leech), so they may be hinting at a Fire evolution." Again, just speculating.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
wow, calm down. if this forum is going to post so much blatant hatred for a new pokemon about how it is the ugliest thing alive, why not wait for something that's actually really hideous? this is not electric-type lover talking here, just confused bystander. you guys are so full of negativity over such pointless things. i, personally, love all pokemon :D even the ones who i find ugly, but i would not go around to fans of said pokemon and tell them the pokemon they like is a hideous abhorrent ugliest ever abomination. so just, calm down. i asked if people thought it'd be an early route electric or normal type, my question did not warrant nor request nor deserve a reply like yours.

every pokemon is loved by someone.

Thank you for speaking what I was thinking! :)
Nothing against anyone else but this whole omg it's a redutive design blah blah blah, it's like this is the excitting time we have all been waiting on. If you don't like the new pokemon fine play one of the earlier gens but the non stop negativaty gets old.

Now my opinions of the new pokemon couldn't be better I have been waiting for a goat pokemon for sooo long and it's finally here!
goatmon- love the design looks pretty bad***
pandamon-really cool love the attitude
robinmon-kinda cute hope it gets better as it evolves
lizardmon-unless it has jacked up evos will be on my team he is freakin adorible!!!!

KKS-Lapras

I think all 4 new Pokemon are really cool. I didn't like the Electric type when I first saw the small picture, but when I saw the bigger pic on someone's signature, he is actually very cute.

Still, I wish they'd tie off loose ends with stuff that's been revealed already, Sylveon's type, before moving on to new stuff.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Maybe not evolve, it could be a spilt evo based on gender. This ram does look more male than sawsbuck.

Sorry to point this out, but Sawsbuck is distinctly male anyway- it is a stag and it has buck in it's name. If anything there should be a female counterpart but Sawsbuck has a 1:1 gender ratio anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.