• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Water/Fire... the only "logical" thing would be a Underwater Volcano Pokémon. Should be quite cool.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Last edited:

Drohn

I like the general idea of this, I've been waiting for a water/fire type too. Although I think two heads (one for fire and one for water) should be enough

i'd like to see gothorita get a male alternative evolution...simililar to the evolution of kirilia to gallade...also it'd be interesting if they had a pokemon reach a 4th evolution stage

gliscor&yanmega

I don't think any Pokemon game would be complete without having the Zubat evolutionary line.

Black and White were pretty complete without it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is here though. Kind of hope not though, not that I hate Zubat and it's evolutions, it's the opposite, I love them too much that I always want to use them, I can probably restrain myself though.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Black and White were pretty complete without it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is here though. Kind of hope not though, not that I hate Zubat and it's evolutions, it's the opposite, I love them too much that I always want to use them, I can probably restrain myself though.

Well, they had Woobat, which was pretty much Zubat in a new color and typing :p

About Water Fire typing, I just wnt a Undersea Volcano with that typing! But how will they do Ice/Fire?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Undersea volcano is kinda hard. I mean, how are you going to make it so that it doesn't look like a standard volcano?

The "undersea" part is referring to its environment after all, not its looks.

I think steam is easier to be made into a Fire/Water Pokemon.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Undersea volcano is kinda hard. I mean, how are you going to make it so that it doesn't look like a standard volcano?

Water version of Magcargo/Camerupt/Torkoal? Some sort of turtle or fish with a smoking back.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

A big Groudon-looking volcano with corals and such would be enough. ^^ As long as it's design is good and makes sense.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
The evos that should be made in Gen VI:

Gen I:

Pinsir: Bug/ Dark (Syther got one. Pinsir was his friend, no?)
Farfetch'd : Flying/ Fighting (It really needs one)
Eevee: Any two new evolutions

Gen II:

Dunsparance: Normal/ Psychic????
Smeargle : Normal
Corsola: Water/ Rock
Stantler (it ws in this gen, right?) : Ice/ Dark

Gen III:

Sableye
Mawile

Gen IV:

Buneary: Normal (A male evolution)
Pachirisu: Electric/ Ground

Gen V:

Swoobat (It is very weak)
Stunfisk (Why was it only in base form?)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Well, I guess you could also have Gyesers if the typing must happen, it makes sense.

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains

A pistol shrimp could work as water/fire. 1550865_f248.jpg
It'd look awesome.

yoshi007

Ice Type Trainer
Personally, I don't really want any new Eeveelutions. I mean I'm sure they'd be cool and all but really, we have 7 now which is enough IMO. I'd much rather have brand new Pokémon or evolutions for other older Pokémon who need or could do with them more.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Personally, I don't really want any new Eeveelutions. I mean I'm sure they'd be cool and all but really, we have 7 now which is enough IMO. I'd much rather have brand new Pokémon or evolutions for other older Pokémon who need or could do with them more.

what? only 7? I demand ??? Typing! lol no. I just want Flying, Ground, Dragon, Ghost, Steel, Bug, Rock, Ground, and Fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.