1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

In any case, it is even more likely now. I must say I am extremely happy that all these things are true (it seems). :3

2. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

Even dual-type attacks, man? Even those!?!?

3. Munchy

Munchy =)

Pretty surprised to see that the rumours may now be true. Love the names though, and love all the new information on the pages + pictures and everything!

4. DCFan

DCFan The Flame Jacobite

5. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

It could still be super effective against Ice, because like someone said these rumors were given to Pokebeach in February.

6. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

Agreed. I guess that pokebeach rumor is MUCH more believable. It predicted the names correctly. So, what are you guys thinking? Are you going to believe the rest of the rumor?
    can't wait to see what pokebeach posts next. He said that he has more info from that guy.

7. DCFan

DCFan The Flame Jacobite

I am going to say that most of his rumors are correct..but maybe a couple of rumors will be incorrect..

8. Munchy

Munchy =)

They are somewhat more believable, but some of them just seem so off... Dual type attacks? It DOES say there are only a few, and maybe they could be signature moves for legendaries?

9. sunyshore.com

sunyshore.com Electric Obsession

that didn't take long to confirm my theory!!!

[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/helioptile01.png[/img139]

10. Regality

Regality Digital King

Confirm what theory...?

11. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Frill necked Lizard is what he's based on.

12. storm12

storm12 Weather Bearer

I have a theory that the other eeveelution (if there is one, I hope :D ) will make an actual SURPRISE appearance in the short film, then after it has come out in cinemas they will flash-release the corresponding merchandise (whichiever plushies etc. that Sylveon already has) for it- which would be snapped up quicker than you can say Sylveon-is-Fairy :D

13. Munchy

Munchy =)

Anyone notice the Roselia on the stone fountain? Not sure if it's been seen in any older videos, but it could be a hint of the Roselia-line being in the dex.

14. sunyshore.com

sunyshore.com Electric Obsession

i wrote a big post about why he would evolve into a frilled lizard, i didnt expect him to already be able to open his frill like that :D

15. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

Well the gameplay looks awesome!! Welcome Fairy type to the world of Pokemon '__'

16. Regality

Regality Digital King

Ohhhh, cool! :D

Fletchling <3

[IMG200]http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/may_supp_p3_3.jpg[/IMG200]

17. slowkingsley

slowkingsley Well-Known Member

One odd thing I did notice was that the starters seem to know one of their elemental attacks at Lv5 (Vine Whip, Ember, Bubble), which has never happened before and also Vine Whip has finally received the upgraded PP that it deserves (now 25).

18. WNDR

WNDR Well-Known Member

Woah on that website theirs loads more than just those pokes name sit tells you about the region and stuff.

19. tripleairvine

tripleairvine Member

I seriously hope this isnt true...

20. Regality

Regality Digital King

Froakie lvl 8:

Pound, growl, bubble, quick attack

Fennekin lvl 11:

scratch, tail whip, ember, howl

Chespin lvl 8:

Tackle, growl, vine whip, rollout

It's interesting that Fennekin learns howl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.