1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Good. I never understood why it had such a low PP. But if we get our starters at level 5 then the first rival battle will be a pain.

2. Oshakpop

Oshakpop Eeveelution Master

Looks like Fairy type is real. Unless there are fake rumours mixed with real ones. Be interesting to we what we get next from pokebeach!

3. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

... this rayzes an interesting idea...

4. spiller

spiller Well-Known Member

pokebeach's source got the english names right now we wanna hear everything else this guy has said

5. Narin

Narin The Forest Sage

Helioptile is definitely gonna be in my team :) And possibly Panchum too, if they evolve into something badass and strong :D

6. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

I can now see why GF hyped the crap out of these games. It's not just 3D or world wide release. This game is nothing but a revolution, with pretty big changes to the gameplay.
    Note - I say this by assuming that the pokebeach rumor is true.

7. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

I felt weird they are adding a new type...and everything a thought I knew of Pokemon is about to change!!

Anyone noticed that Helioptile looks like a baby Dilophosaurus aka the spitting Jurassic park dinosaur!!

8. DCFan

DCFan The Flame Jacobite

The Thing is that going to make Pokemon Fans...jizz there pants..this " get new outfits and accessories for your Trainer".

9. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

Oh look I found Gogoat pre-evolution on the trailer: tumblr_mmsgfgmIgD1r6j9ayo1_400.jpg

10. Rayze Darr

I'm seeing a pile of beer bottles.

11. Regality

Regality Digital King

..the hell is that thing?!

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I just see a flower or a vase.

13. spiller

spiller Well-Known Member

this game looks amazing can not wait any longer

14. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

So, it appears that the leaked English names are true.
    I wonder if the other rumors will turn out to be true as well.

15. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

If its from the same guy I'm assuming its all true, unless the guy just decided to troll and sent half true half false stuff.

16. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

I doubt he would do that. Because, things seem quite consistent. Not saying it's 100%, but still...

17. Rayze Darr

I'm already making picket signs.

"Heck No, Fairies Blow!"

I'm also sticking to my plan and refusing to call it "Fairy Type." Instead the new type shall always be "Bidoof" to me.

The new type being called "Fairy" and dual-type moves are the only rumors I really dislike, though. Everything else we're seeing and hearing is going to more than make up for them.

18. storm12

storm12 Weather Bearer

That is the thing about Poison type- because it includes venoms, toxins etc. AND acids- they could have gone either way with it, but they decided to go the toxin route by having it ineffective against things that have metallic properties which does make sense- though when you use 'Acid' on like Registeel, you;d expect that b*tch to start to corrode! Though that's the way they decided to play it. I don't expect them to change that now, it would just be strange for something to be immune then suddenly extremely weak to something.

Then again, I've always held out for some kind of Poison type attack or status move that made Steel types weak to it for a period of time or something. Maybe like an Acid Rain weather condition that causes Steel, Rock and Ground to become weak to Poison for the duration. It would be like an anti-sandstorm considering how they've buffed that to help their special defense or whatever.

Maybe, just maybe, there could be a legendary that summons that weather condition! That would be awesome! And it would turn Poison into a fearsome attacking type for part of a battle, which would be cool :D

Ooh ooh, I'd like a Druddigon evo that is more like a gargoyle (France, Notre Dame etc.) that is Dragon/Rock- that would be awesome!

ANd I was TOTALLY right about the romanized name ;D of the region!

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  19. RzK

RzK Meow

That is something! Could be Gogoat pre evo but could be trash too....

20. mtie123

mtie123 Johto's Hero

Pokebeachs rumour looking alot more credible now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.