1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmbipomMaster

AmbipomMaster #TeamInstinct

Dang! And I thought my idea was so original >.<

So, with the new type almost 90% confirmed, I've given up lobbying for a Dragon-type Sylveon. I had such a good argument, but sadly, it's not true....

And as of now, Gogoat and Chespin are my favorite Pokemon from Kalos.

2. ShadowKreach

ShadowKreach Well-Known Member

It wasn't actually Hiro who supplied PokeBeach with the Parabolic Charge and the names of Gogoat and company, but he did say that there would be a Fairy-Type. The source that DID reveal Parabolic Charge and the names also said there will be a Fairy-Type. However, it's not the same person (Although PokeBeach said something in the post about trying to contact Hiro about the rumour).

3. WNDR

WNDR Well-Known Member

Sunnyshore also had a good theory based on the Japanese name for him where it draws inspiration from a satellite dish. And how its balances on its hind legs like a frilled lizard. But good spot!

4. Rhyvir

Rhyvir Eeveelutions!

No problem.
    I doubt Sylveon will be dual typed, since all Eeveelutions are one type. 19th is supposed to be "big news", so I'm pretty hopeful :p

5. Worbinator

Worbinator Well-Known Member

Pokebeach said that they wanted to contact Hiro as the source that contacted them said the same about a new type called Fairy as Hiro said; that's why the wanted to contact Hiro, but they weren't able to.

Anyway, the rumours are pretty much rumours and though we like (I like) to being spoiled the decission is up t the ones that have the information, balancing pros and cons; they would choose to leak or not to leak.

6. GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne Like A Rockefeller

We thought alike, I see. CX
    I was so sure Sylveon was going to be a bloody Dragon, myself. If GF wants to troll us though, they'll end up making it Normal with some cruel, Type Chart-confusing ability...ugh, that's an ugly thought.

7. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

We might still get another Eeveelution, and if we do, I hope it's Dragon typed.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Don't be, it will likely just be the stuff from corocoro

9. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

I have something to say about the Granbull becoming a Fairy type. One main complaint is oh Fairy is too girly or what nonsense they were spouting. If Granbull was retyped to Fairy though it could be Gamefreak showing everyone, "The Fairy you are thinking of is not the Fairy we are thinking of."

10. jrs

jrs Dragon Master

I think it will be called Celtic or magic type

11. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

I thought it was fledgling (young bird) + fetching ( attractive/ pretty) but apparently "fletching" means to stabilize an arrow or a dart by attaching feathers or some other material...then it dawned on me...look closely at fletchling...if it orients its body so that its head, body and tail are all in one straight line, it looks like a throwing dart!! http://floresfactor.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/dart.jpg , http://www.presentermedia.com/files/clipart/00001000/1501/dart_and_target_md_wm.jpg , http://www.clker.com/cliparts/g/2/N/r/0/q/red-dart-hi.png the bill will be the needle (albeit a little short) the body would be the shaft (albeit a little wider) and the tail will be the end stabilizers...I guess we can expect its evolutions to look like arrows...

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  12. jrs

jrs Dragon Master

I just don't think GF will name it fairy I mean c'mon fairy GF can think of a better name then fairy

13. Akimoto-Kenta

Akimoto-Kenta F*ck Yeah! Seaking!

I doubt there will be another Eeveelution.

14. jrs

jrs Dragon Master

But yea good idea for the whole fletching

15. Im still waiting for that Brontosaurus. Where is it nintendo?

16. Wintendo

Wintendo Human

He speaks true.

17. jrs

jrs Dragon Master

I still think having a dragon eveelution is a bad idea I mean what would it look like

18. SoulsOfSilver

SoulsOfSilver Well-Known Member

Well, since it's on the official website now about the new Pokemon, I think the news will be entirely new.

19. IrieFuse

IrieFuse Unify To Thrive

don't be so sure. not everybody checks or even knows the site exists so it could very well be a recap and maybe some new footage of the information from corocoro.
    but don't get me wrong, I hope it's new info too.

20. Regality

Regality Digital King

but.. isn't the big news being announced by Masuda?
    surely he would know what is on the pokemon website,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.