• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
A Grass/Ghost would be fun. Hopefully it is the evolved form of the Pumpkin Pokemon rumor that we heard about a while ago--even though Pumpkins aren't trees. I could see a lot of use for a tall Grass/Ghost perhaps you can shake trees in a forest and it actually be one of the Pokemon in question.

That'd be cool. Like a better version of headbutt.

lavanda

Really feeling it
I'm fine with Grass/Dark and Grass/Ghost. Don't think Grass/Fairy because they already revealed quite a bunch of Fairy-types. And while I'm totally in for a non-cute Fairy-type, Orotto is not what I would picture it as. Can't see it using things like Fairy Wind or Moonblast. I will be disappointed if it doesn't get a pre-evo, more than Noivern.

Ditto24

I'm fine with Grass/Dark and Grass/Ghost. Don't think Grass/Fairy because they already revealed quite a bunch of Fairy-types. And while I'm totally in for a non-cute Fairy-type, Orotto is not what I would picture it as. Can't see it using things like Fairy Wind or Moonblast. I will be disappointed if it doesn't get a pre-evo, more than Noivern.

I personally could see this tree as a stand alone (I know its a bit stupid for me to see that considering we haven't really see it but).

I also think Noivern will have prevos. I think it will kinda be like Flygon/Altaria, so basically not the psuedo. The psuedos has never been released before the game right???

Commander Hurricane

Pegasus Commander
And Nuzleaf, Cacturne & rumored Chespin evolutions.

The typing isn't that overused at all, Normal/Flying is much more common.

I know; I just think I'd rather see a currently unused typing before an infrequently used one.
So far this gen has introduced the following type combos:
-Normal/Electric
-Normal/Fire
-Fairy
-Fairy/Water
-Fairy/Normal
-Fairy/Psychic
-Ghost/Steel
-Dark/Psychic

Not bad, especially since this isn't even close to all the 6th gen species.

lavanda

Really feeling it
I personally could see this tree as a stand alone (I know its a bit stupid for me to see that considering we haven't really see it but).
Me too, that's why I'm afraid. I personally don't like big, powerful-looking stand alone Pokémon, I'm cool with Emolga or Stunfisk but kinda annoyed with Druddigon.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Anyone else think pangoro is this gens lucario?

Could see that being the case. Finally can get some cool stuff of my faves.

^What's wrong with druddigon?

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Nothing. I feel more like raising a Pokémon if I catch it as a small and weak creature and see it grow and evolve, though.

Ah. Yeah, a pre/evo for him would've been cool.

Commander Hurricane

Pegasus Commander
Why do I think Ash is going to get that tree thing? Ever since Glalie, he's made sure to catch one sinister-looking Pokemon, one which looks like it was designed to be evil, in every gen. Glalie, Gliscor, and Krookodile all come to mind here.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Am I the only one who say's Ash is most definitely going to catch a Pancham, and maybe have it evolve into Pangoro? I don't know why, it just seems like him.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Am I the only one who say's Ash is most definitely going to catch a Pancham, and maybe have it evolve into Pangoro? I don't know why, it just seems like him.

Definitely see him catching a pancham. Dunno evolving it though.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Status
Not open for further replies.