• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Orotto.jpg

Orotto's appearance confirmed

*looks at sketches*
I am judging these people's artistic portrayals so hard right now

"spider-like" indeed

anderdan

Pokebreeder
Well I go away for a few minutes and this is what I come back to o_O

On the Dark vs. Fairy debate: Dark type is awesome. Fairy type is awesome. End of discussion. We shouldn't be bringing religion into this like that, now I'm not saying that using it as a reference was bad, but everything after that.............just please no.

Anyways what if they make that tree a dark/fairy? Wouldn't that be the 'scoop of the century' :3

Scoop of the century is the retyping of Pikachu (/Raichu) to Electric/Fairy.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King

I hope they don't waste it on that.

And so far the tree's all right.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
*looks at sketches*
I am judging these people's artistic portrayals so hard right now

"spider-like" indeed

People draw very very.. differently. I can copy very well if I wanted to, as for others, the portrayal can come out really detailed and accurate or far from. And these quick sketches were either drawn by not very skilled artists or were very very fast ones that no one retouched on, cause well, it WAS an "approximation"

anderdan

Pokebreeder
I hope they don't waste it on that.

And so far the tree's all right.

They'll be some others besides the 'chus that they'll show getting retyped. The big scoop will be telling us all the retypings with it culminating in the reveal of the 'chus.

Also, I like the tree too. I'm leaning towards Grass/Ghost

R_N

People draw very very.. differently. I can copy very well if I wanted to, as for others, the portrayal can come out really detailed and accurate or far from. And these quick sketches were either drawn by not very skilled artists or were very very fast ones that no one retouched on, cause well, it WAS an "approximation"

I know it's just an approximation based on what amounted to maybe 5 seconds of footage, I'm just giving a hard time

assuming the picture is legit (and really why wouldn't it be) it seems all of our artists exaggerated the size & number of the root/legs and how it had a wide base

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
Orotto.jpg

Orotto's appearance confirmed

lol people i hope you know its fake and just a blurred image a moving tree in mario karts luigis mansion track on the ds or maybe 3ds version.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

lol or maybe a new evolution for pikachu: Fairychu comfirmed!
read your tag and could soooooooooo see girafarig get an dark/fairy evo. I really want to see dunsparce, mawile, girafarig, sableye, and tropius get an evo.(or in tropius's case maybe a pre-evo)

danburite3

Seriously, Raichu is Elec/Fairy now? Wow, they really are just using it as the dumping ground for the "Cute" type. I lolled at the fairy floss dog, though, even if it is a generic cute pink fluffball like the rest.

And c'mon, Japan. Cameraphones exist. You invented them. Is it so hard to pretend to be texting during the trailers? (I mean, who turns off their phone before the movie is even close to starting?)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
lol people i hope you know its fake and just a blurred image a moving tree in mario karts luigis mansion track on the ds or maybe 3ds version.

Oh yep you're right this is the Luigi's Mansion track off of MK7. I was about to say...

CrusherTheFeraligatr

They'll be some others besides the 'chus that they'll show getting retyped. The big scoop will be telling us all the retypings with it culminating in the reveal of the 'chus.

Also, I like the tree too. I'm leaning towards Grass/Ghost

I just don't think the 'chus need any more attention.

Ghost sounds good.

anderdan

Pokebreeder
lol or maybe a new evolution for pikachu: Fairychu comfirmed!
read your tag and could soooooooooo see girafarig get an dark/fairy evo. I really want to see dunsparce, mawile, girafarig, sableye, and tropius get an evo.(or in tropius's case maybe a pre-evo)

:) I think all of those need some evolutions. Tropius needs an evo. I'd be okay with a prevo too. He's one of my favorites. I don't know why.

I just don't think the 'chus need any more attention.

Ghost sounds good.

They never need the attention but they always get it.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Just sayin´they teased us once again with Sableye stuff on Smash, they were playing Pokemon Tretta and out of all pokemon "ITS SABLEYE AGAIN!", the girl captures it and shows the medal and all(she also captures Leafon and Bisharp but they didn't bother showing the medal) man I really hope all this teasing leads us to something.
Well, it has been heavily advertised lately. It would only make sense if it had an evolution or pre evolution.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
I know it's just an approximation based on what amounted to maybe 5 seconds of footage, I'm just giving a hard time

assuming the picture is legit (and really why wouldn't it be) it seems all of our artists exaggerated the size & number of the root/legs and how it had a wide base

that's quite common, especially if the chosen sketches weren't actual artists. they might have been, idk, but if they were, they did run out of the theater and I know when I'm excited I may do some wrong details xD

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Well, it has been heavily advertised lately. It would only make sense if it had an evolution or pre evolution.

On topic: That's what piqued my interest is how it keeps popping up lately.

Off topic: DAT NAME! Is S for your last name? Mine starts with an S >.<

CrusherTheFeraligatr

:) I think all of those need some evolutions. Tropius needs an evo. I'd be okay with a prevo too. He's one of my favorites. I don't know why.

They never need the attention but they always get it.

Sadly, yes.

I wonder when we're gonna see the full sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.