• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
C'mon, guys.

Real_Talk.jpg

Mario cart tree oh lord @w@
The stupid fills my head now. You actually made us doubt XD

NightFire7

That is one thing I find interesting, we haven't actually seen another evolution of another older generation pokemon yet other than eevee. I really hope some pokemon with low base stats get evolutions or maybe they are just meant to suck in the first place, and I hope we don't get too many pre evos and baby pokemon of older gen pokemon. I mean baby pokemon are cute and all, but they are not exactly useful in battle.

EonDragonFTW

Lol nice trick. Do you think Orotto will be standalone, part of a line, or a Sudowoodo evo?

anderdan

Pokebreeder
That is one thing I find interesting, we haven't actually seen another evolution of another older generation pokemon yet other than eevee. I really hope some pokemon with low base stats get evolutions or maybe they are just meant to suck in the first place, and I hope we don't get too many pre evos and baby pokemon of older gen pokemon. I mean baby pokemon are cute and all, but they are not exactly useful in battle.

I think they will finally give us a ;115; baby and probably 5-10 other babies

Lol nice trick. Do you think Orotto will be standalone, part of a line, or a Sudowoodo evo?

Probably part of a line.

danburite3

Agreed. The only time I like baby Pokemon, is when they have some kind of exclusive attack that their evolutions can't learn.

But that never happens. Pretty sure Game Freak just adds them whenever their new Pokedex is looking a little empty.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Standalone if it isn't a Rock type in anyway, plus it was shown in a horde battle something Sudowoodo will probably never be apart of unless you're using it.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
The first step is admitting. Lol and then it's taken down.
I wish they'd reveal more abilities. I want to know what flabebe is going to get! spritzee has healer, and the evil, devious swirlix has sweet veil. Does anyone have thoughts on some new fairy abilities we might get? Or old ones that fairy types may get?

Colton S

Beware Bewear
On topic: That's what piqued my interest is how it keeps popping up lately.

Off topic: DAT NAME! Is S for your last name? Mine starts with an S >.<
Haha! Yes it is!
I hope Sableye gets more gems in it's body if it evolves and gets retyped to Fairy/Ghost. That would make it a goblin sort of.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

This is something I want to see more of closer to release, at least one or two more cross gen evos. I'm hoping we don't get as many as we did 4th gen, but enough to satisfy the large amount of Pokemon that could use one. I don't think there should be many babies, though, they're usually somewhat pointless.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Haha! Yes it is!
I hope Sableye gets more gems in it's body if it evolves and gets retyped to Fairy/Ghost. That would make it a goblin sort of.

Well that's just insane, doesn't end in a d does it?
and fairy/ghost would be really interesting. I would love to see that come true. though it'd lose its 100% neutral to everything.(unless you use foresight with a fighting type on it! Love surprising ppl that use sableye and spiritomb by doing that)
Edit: ops not 100% neutral to everything, they're immune to fighting, normal, and psychic.

Last edited:

anderdan

Pokebreeder
This is something I want to see more of closer to release, at least one or two more cross gen evos. I'm hoping we don't get as many as we did 4th gen, but enough to satisfy the large amount of Pokemon that could use one. I don't think there should be many babies, though, they're usually somewhat pointless.

I personally liked all of the older pokemon getting evolutions. I hope we get a similar amount. I actually use quite a few of those. I don't care for babies, unless like others have said, they get special moves. There are a few that need them (and hopefully get new moves because of it) because of the concept such as kangaskhan, etc.

I thought Cubone where Kangaskan babies? and Gengars were dead Clefables.... so ive heard :p

I doubt they will mix those lines now though...

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Aye!
It could be Water and Fairy and Lapras would be retyped.

Water/Ice is fine for a Lapras prevo.

I personally liked all of the older pokemon getting evolutions. I hope we get a similar amount. I actually use quite a few of those. I don't care for babies, unless like others have said, they get special moves. There are a few that need them (and hopefully get new moves because of it) because of the concept such as kangaskhan, etc.

Pre evolutions aren't really necessary. They just add onto the mass of LC players.

anderdan said:
I doubt they will mix those lines now though...

I hope they don't. If it wasn't done second gen, then why mix them now?

gpt11

I would really like to see that Evolution for Girafarig come true the one where the tail head becomes a panther and the giraffe head becomes the tail

Status
Not open for further replies.