• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightFire7

Dude, I am relaxed. Anyway I noticed that in the first trailer there is a statue in which there seems to be a figure of a knight standing beside a golurk holding up an eevee. I am starting to wonder if that knight could possibly be a pokemon?

shadowj0

Casual Veteran
Does anybody else think there will be a Volcarona-esque Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex, after the pseudolegends but just before the legendaries.

There always is... there always is...

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
During my spare time I made a list of pokes I think should realistically be top canadates for evolutions in gen 6... Note I am not assuming all these will, but some should,
(First gen) Arbok, tauros,sandslash far fetched weezing, mr mime and pinsir

(Second gen) Noctowl, ledian, quilfish, dunsparce,
Corsola, delibird, shuckle

(Third gen) Saybleye, mawhile, volbeat and illumise, spinda, swalot, zangoose and seviper

(4th gen) Krikitune, combee (male), chimecho,

(5th gen)Audino, sawk thro, basculin, maractus, Emolga, stunfisk

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Actually, Chimecho is from gen 3. :p

gpt11

During my spare time I made a list of pokes I think should realistically be top canadates for evolutions in gen 6... Note I am not assuming all these will, but some should,

(Third gen) Saybleye, mawhile, volbeat and illumise, spinda, swalot, zangoose and seviper

I could see a few of those happening would personally love a farfetch'd/delibird/emolga evo

nuzamaki90

Basculin getting an evo seems like one of the most realistic, but the road to Fallarbor made me meet more Spinda than I would've ever wished for. I'd be perfectly fine if that dizzy zubat-esque panda thing would sit this gen out lol

NightFire7

Since we have got steel/ghost and Dark/psychic types introduced I wonder what other typings will also be introduced, I would love to see a Normal/Ghost type. Also from gen 3 to 5 there has been at least one pokemon with no weaknesses introduced, so I'm wondering if we may get something like a Dark/poison type with levitate

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair

I personally prefer a gear Pokémon over a lion with a monkey face (Litleo). :p

What kind of Monkeys are you talking about that have that face?

EliJolesy

I don't know, a trio would be too much... Perhaps a duo, like Latios and Latias, one of them would Ghost/Psychic and the other could be Ghost/Fighting or Ghost/Rock.

I'm getting tired of Trios.... Everything in Pokemon is a trio anymore. Some duos would be nice. I'd like opposite duo like a duo that has a fire and water counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.