• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vice-san

No, it isn't. Could be fake if the arcade staff can create them own pokémon and put the in the games!

DSC04768.JPG

vice-san

its fan art. they just put art from the internet together as a decoration for the game. many arcades in japan do that. :)

Really? That's crazy!! well it just like to be real! next time i will be more carefull even with "official stuff" lol!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Who says the mega evolutions are not the ones that were just revealed? I hope they are not.

The Japanese Pokemon site did not update with the Mega Evolutions like the other sites did, just Pokemon Bank.

So, they'll most likely be in CoroCoro. Just hope there's something else.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
The Japanese Pokemon site did not update with the Mega Evolutions like the other sites did, just Pokemon Bank.

So, they'll most likely be in CoroCoro. Just hope there's something else.

There will be New Pokémon in CoroCoro, and most likely more than just Three Megas, so I doubt you need to worry. Plus, there will be a Type chart with the Fairy Type. Should be good.
Let's see, last time, CoroCoro was earlier in the month, right? So this time we'll most likely have to wait for the 11th/12th like usual, right?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
There will be New Pokémon in CoroCoro, and most likely more than just Three Megas, so I doubt you need to worry. Plus, there will be a Type chart with the Fairy Type. Should be good.
Let's see, last time, CoroCoro was earlier in the month, right? So this time we'll most likely have to wait for the 11th/12th like usual, right?

Considering no holiday in Japan is present this month, yes somewhere around that timespan.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
^ Thought so, thank you. Can't wait. This is the worst time, when it's just about a week left... time just goes so slowly.

Oh well, I hope we'll get some impressive new Pokémon this time. The last Three were good, but they were all small and cute. ^^

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
^ Thought so, thank you. Can't wait. This is the worst time, when it's just about a week left... time just goes so slowly.

Oh well, I hope we'll get some impressive new Pokémon this time. The last Three were good, but they were all small and cute. ^^

TBF the last new pokemon were over shadowed by the Mega Evolutions and I think this is whats going to be happening this time as well

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I got a surpriseeeee

Not sure if fake tough.
http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/post/60422346690/are-you-ready-for-corocoro-pokemon-xy-special

Are you ready for CoroCoro Pokemon XY Special? Coming October 17th
Description - Will have 735 pages about:
Complete Story Line (Pre / Post League)
The Complete Kalos Pokedex
More Mega Evolutions
Official Art
Type Charts
and many more secrets

I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS FAKE.
It just lopks really official to me.

I am pretty sure its fake. They have never done something like this in years past (as far as I am aware) and Also why do it 5 days after release when most fans would already have the games and played through if once maybe more. Also we would have guides by then that would show the same stuff.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
TBF the last new pokemon were over shadowed by the Mega Evolutions and I think this is whats going to be happening this time as well

That is true, that CoroCoro was mainly about the Megas, them being new and exciting and all. I Think the New Pkmn this time will be a Little more 'impressive', but it will most likely be about the Megas this time to, yes. But we'll see.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I also fear that it's just the Kanto starters again. But meh.

Agreed. But hopefully it will be like after E3 where the stuff in Coro Coro was new and not just rehash of E3.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I would love if they showed us the next stage of evolution for the Kalos starters but kept the final stage secret until we play the games. That way we could have a better idea of where the evolutions are going but also get a nice surprise for when we play the game ourselves. That would be my hope anyway.

As for what I think we'll get in CoroCoro, I would say the Fairy Type chart, Kanto starter Megas again, 3 new megas and maybe 3-5 new Kalos pokemon hopefully including Oorotto and llama officially revealed.

Nyter

Island Challenger
It's almost coming up so I'm really not that anxious about the Dex anymore. Serebii.net usually posts up the whole Dex a week before and that is like a month from now.

It'll go by fast. I can't believe we are at a 6th gen. How long we have come since the days of the poke rap.

powerprotoman

It's almost coming up so I'm really not that anxious about the Dex anymore. Serebii.net usually posts up the whole Dex a week before and that is like a month from now.

It'll go by fast. I can't believe we are at a 6th gen. How long we have come since the days of the poke rap.

i wonder if he knows that due to a world wide release they wont be able to do it a week in advance

adamfitz

poké-lover
I would love if they showed us the next stage of evolution for the Kalos starters but kept the final stage secret until we play the games. That way we could have a better idea of where the evolutions are going but also get a nice surprise for when we play the game ourselves. That would be my hope anyway.

As for what I think we'll get in CoroCoro, I would say the Fairy Type chart, Kanto starter Megas again, 3 new megas and maybe 3-5 new Kalos pokemon hopefully including Oorotto and llama officially revealed.

I feel the opposite way :D
I would want the kalos starters final evolutions so I know what one I like best as its final evolution leaving the middle one a nice surprise

Nyter

Island Challenger
I'm going off the Japan releases. The poked ex for black and white version was shown on the site a week before the Japan release. I'm expecting it to be the same now since all the official stuff like the player's guide will have to be done in time for shipping.

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm going off the Japan releases. The poked ex for black and white version was shown on the site a week before the Japan release. I'm expecting it to be the same now since all the official stuff like the player's guide will have to be done in time for shipping.

I'd imagine so yeah

I'm having a hard choice
Should I look at the Dex or not
I don't wanna have to come a across a cool pokemon, train it and not like it evolution
But then again I would love the surprise......

Nyter

Island Challenger
I'd imagine so yeah

I'm having a hard choice
Should I look at the Dex or not
I don't wanna have to come a across a cool pokemon, train it and not like it evolution
But then again I would love the surprise......

Nothing makes the game better than a surprise. If u have the willpower to not check it out yet, do it. You can discover the game on your own. And if u don't like the evolutions of one, trial and error. Go for another Pokemon. I'm going to try and not view the Dex anymore

powerprotoman

Nothing makes the game better than a surprise. If u have the willpower to not check it out yet, do it. You can discover the game on your own. And if u don't like the evolutions of one, trial and error. Go for another Pokemon. I'm going to try and not view the Dex anymore

do what i do only look at whats been revealed by nintendo(this includes smash and corocoro)

Status
Not open for further replies.