• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
@sleepyjirachi on Twitter. I have no idea where they got it from, though.

You can see the 3ds in the shot. Can you fake that I wonder?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Sorry if this has been posted...

BUsKzdUCIAAsLlF.jpg:large

Not sure of its credibility.

Also the picture says "Ah, a wild Seradin appeared!" In Italian

I really hope it's fake. I know some Pokémon can be simple or unoriginal, but... This is a bruned gingerbread cookie with Diantha's cape.
The quality is pretty bad. I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So, Serebii, you Think it's probably fake, then?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
But I want it to be real... I like it. It looks so silly. XD

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Of course you can. Make a picture. Load it up on the 3DS browser. Job done.

The text spacing is a bit off. It's a fake.

AH! Thanks for clearly that up Serebii. Maybe you can answer my other question. Have the Evolutions Methods for Pancham, Inkay, and Eevee (Into Slyeon) been 100 % confirmed let? I was curious because people have been acting like they are.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Everything in that set except for the #s of new Pokemon and Mega-Evolutions is vague. Metwo having "another form" might be interpreted as 2 Mega-Evolutions, suggesting that there will be "more to do" after the game is completed is also vague as "more" could mean anything from more Pokemon to catch post-game to revisiting every other region. This comes across as very fake and ambiguous.

http://iheartnintendo.com/post/58846321595

LordSerperior

That is so fake
"Yvetal represents death, so will likely be censored for western markets" it represents destruction and this just seemed pointless
"We will see a return to HOENN very soon" can't say won't happen but that's just what people want. Besides it isn't even xy related
"Mega Stones will be distributed via DLC" if I remember right it was confirmed that there will be no DLC

Dinosti

I'm here, yeah...
So how about a Water/ Fire type? I would like to see it as a Plesiosaur pseudo legendary. I think it would be good to see two pseudo legendaries again along with a pokemon that isn't dragon type.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
"Yvetal represents death, so will likely be censored for western markets" it represents destruction and this just seemed pointless

It does represent "death" in the Japanese games, it's just been censored for the West.

"Mega Stones will be distributed via DLC" if I remember right it was confirmed that there will be no DLC

It was confirmed that there won't be any patching to alter mechanics, but nothing saying no DLC.

This doesn't by any means confirm the rumor; it's still a vague pile of unsubstantiated statements, many of which could mean anything or aren't likely to be proven any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.