• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
where do u live it's 8:27 PM where i am?
and i agree with you just cause it doesn't have wings doesn't mean it isn't flying type

GMT.
Me too - but still have TMNT to watch ;)

Fazzer

where do u live it's 8:27 PM where i am?

The UK...

Question: What Pokemon do you people think No. 650 is gonna be, Chespin or another Regional Dex No. 000 Legendary?

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Does anyone have a clue what Ninfia's attack could be? Its screenshot had an orangey color.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
The UK...

Question: What Pokemon do you people think No. 650 is gonna be, Chespin or another Regional Dex No. 000 Legendary?

Hopefully the conker pokémon, the Victini thing aggravated my OCD...

Raguna

Magikarp. The best.
The UK...

I'm betting on Chespin. I don't think they'd put a No.000 on the dex right after they did it with Gen V.

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
what's TMNT? are you reffering to teenage mutant ninja turtles?
that gives me an idea! they should make a turtle that is water/fighting!

Indeed!!
Even though there are tonnes of turtle/tortoise pokémon already. They are important in Japanese folklore!

Fazzer

Hopefully the conker pokémon, the Victini thing aggravated my OCD...

I thought he was more of a Chesnut myself but know I know what nickname to give him! Thanks!

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Why couldn't you get a Lickilicky before gen 4 if you taught your Lickitung Rollout? It was possible for Lickitung to learn Rollout before gen 4.... You can't shut down this person's theory.
Lickilicky and Mamoswine are the exceptions not the rule. When Eevee evolved into Leafeon they could've used the Leaf Stone if old stones were fair game but they didn't, they went with Moss Rock. No new evolutions of old Pokemon have evolved using stones that were available when they first appeared.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I'm 99% sure it's Normal-type. Remember a few years ago when everyone was so sure Reshiram was a Light-type?

Oh, yeah, the good old days! It was annoying as heck when everyone was going around like they'd heard the news from Gamefreak themselves, claiming that the old days were behind us and that the new "Black and White Revolutionary Generation" would bring new types like Light (stating Reshiram and the Yin-Yang to be proof) and maybe even Sound.

Wasn't it hilarious how those people either expressed outrage or kept quiet after the games came out and they were proven wrong?

Honestly, guys, come on. They've had plenty of opportunities to introduce these new types of they wanted to. If they wanted a Light type, they could have done it with Espeon, Reshiram, ARCEUS, or other folks. Furthermore, their releasing Espeon at the same time as Umbreon seems to make a firm declaration stating that Psychic is their counterpart to Light. I dunno why they dunnit, but they're the creators of these games - they have the right to do whatever they want with them, and unless they're contaminating the minds of the youth, we have no right to complain; we can accept it or get lost. I, for one, choose to accept it. I think Psychic's a fine enough type, anyway.

As for Sound, we've had plenty of offers. The Whismur family, the Tympole family, etc. They've had plenty of opportunities for a Sound type. Once again, they didn't make one. They didn't when they could before, so they've obviously already made their decision on the subject.

Why couldn't it be Normal? Eevee is weak. Evolving into a stronger Normal-type makes as much sense as Jigglypuff evolving into Wigglytuff.

Why not use a different Normal type, like Porygon-2 to Porygon-Z? No offense to the pink puffball lovers out there, but both Jigglypuff AND Wigglytuff sucked.

(I mean, I like Wigglytuff, but how he got to be Guildmaster is beyond me.)

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Ninfia looks like it's a Psychic-type or a Normal-type, neither of which make a lick of sense.

It's gonna end up being something I won't like. I just know it. I can feel it in my bones. And if Light-type does end up being A Thing (IT PROBABLY WON'T AND I REALLY HOPE IT DOESN'T, BUT LET'S JUST HEDGE OUR BETS HERE), it won't be weak or strong to/against Dark-type, and stupid people will still complain without realizing that Fighting-type basically is the antithesis of Dark-type.

OMG, that's an awesome nickname for Chespin. I love Conker's Bad Fur Day.

[img139]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/Albtraumfabrik/daffy_zpscad7dada.jpg[/img139]

That has nothing to do with the Rareware franchise.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
i am definitely nicknaming my chespin alvin...

Dang it, you beat me to it. Time to think of a better name that will make him stand out. Chester? A.J.?

Fazzer

OMG, that's an awesome nickname for Chespin. I love Conker's Bad Fur Day.

After staring at your post and cultivating thoughts in my head I have decided that theres an 80% chance of a new Squirel Pokemon

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

I figured, but it's still an awesome franchise and the name still kind of fits. Almost.

After staring at your post and cultivating thoughts in my head I have decided that theres an 80% chance of a new Squirel Pokemon

Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a comic parody of a scene from Conker featuring Pachirisu as Conker and Sunflora as that sunflower girl in the first level (I'm not going to describe the scene because it's too inappropriate for Serebii, but if you've played the game you can probably guess which one I'm referring to).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.