• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, this thread is full of nonsense.
I'm getting sick of this "If they do this, I won't play Pokemon anymore".
Okay, fine, you can't except change, but no one cares if you quit or not. You don't have to go announcing it to the world.

Anyway, I think a trio of legendaries with half Dark-types would be good. ewe

GF does something different = They ruined the game!
GF does like they always do = it's the same, they're lazy!

You can't please some people. But yeah, back on topic~

---

A Dark Trio would be very cool, but for this trio, I hope for Poison instead. We had no Fighting Legendary Pkmn, but they a Trio (and it's master and Meloetta) came along and now we have 5! Poison is the only Type left. It deserves a few legendaries~

Amanchu

You would quit playing over the introduction of a single new type? How on Earth did you make it through the introduction of Dark and Steel?

17 years ago it wasnt such a big deal.considering in the 1st gen there were many issues in the game. ghost and bug wasnt working, psychic was broken. they managed to bring everything under a tenious balance with those.

now you want to overhaul the entire system. clearly not the same situation.

Besides it is my rage quit and i will be very suprised GF will care about it.....

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yeah there are too few Ghost or Dark legendaries. Dark has simply Darkrai. Ghost has... hey i forgot! Who were they?

Giratina. So, yes, we need more! I love Ghosts<3

adamfitz

poké-lover
I love ghost types, and my favorite would be froslass what's yours?
What what ghost type would you like to see?
I'd love to see a porceline doll

RzK

Meow
Me too! Hey, what if we have a really scary Pokémon that is a Poison/Ghost type, maybe even as a Legendary. Would be awesome. The scarier the better. Kinda like what those ghosts in Lavender should really have looked like.

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
I didnt gave you any examples about the type, i informed you. you can read it as rectified your lack of knowloedge about what you are talking about. you have said,

this.

About being close-minded on light i will agree that i am since i have yet to see evidence from any1 coherent enough and that doesnt fundemantally involve dark is evil in japanese so we need a light type. In anycase you can knock your socks off discussing about it, I will not neither care nor participate in it. When the type doesnt get implemented i.e. reality strikes we can talk.....

P.S: Before you say what if they do bring light type, well than i wont play pokemon so i wont care......

Classic example of what I brought up yesterday: a person so resistant to drastic, in game change (types, in this case) that they're willing to throw away their love of the franchise over it.

Let 'em think as he pleases, as you are yourself...

adamfitz

poké-lover
Me too! Hey, what if we have a really scary Pokémon that is a Poison/Ghost type, maybe even as a Legendary. Would be awesome. The scarier the better. Kinda like what those ghosts in Lavender should really have looked like.

Wow poison ghost would be badass
I first imagined a dead mushroom haha
Now my mind has floated off to a woman with barbs

Above post^

I'd love a creepy one, with dark shading and a big creepy smile.
Although banette is creepy I'd love something terrifyingly Crepy.
But we have to keep in mind that its a kids game haha

___

Damn with all these ideas I should draw some fan art, I'm an artist I really will if I get time.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Rotom is Ghost/Electric, but that's it.

I love the Ghosts of Gen 5, so I expect Gen 6 to be just as good. ^^ Cofagrigus is my favorite yet.

RzK

Meow
Now THIS is what this thread should be!
I'll draw some fan-art someday too...
@Adamfitz: Nothing's gonna happen by just one or two terrifyingly creepy Ghosts. it can surely be done!

What should be a scary Ghost/Grass type?

adamfitz

poké-lover
What should be a scary Ghost/Grass type?

Ivy
A Jinny how made of barbs
Weeds

A Venus fly trap?
I think my brains on grass/poison.

What about a willow tree!

Hey what about water types?
We know there is definitely some.
I love water types and I'm during to see some.
Any ideas?

I'd love to see
A few more fish

Gen5 was about of a let down with fish, basculine and alomomola (and stunfisk)
Actually loved alomomola because I love molamolas.
I'd love to see a sea queen, golden evo. A purple one with a tiara or coral crown, although golden is famine its self.
I'd also like to see a corsola evo, like a feminine gigalith.
And a BADASS ego for relicanth.

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
I love ghost pokemon! So its nice to see others who do as well :D (I've mentioned a few times before)

These are what I'd like to see

Ghost/Rock - Gargoyle
Ghost/Steel - steel armour
Ghost/Grass - Pumpkin (able to learn fire moves too)

Not sure for Ghost/Fighting but I wouldn't mind seeing some more interesting ghosts as they generally have interesting designs. Possibly one based on ectoplasm etc.

edonub

Wow poison ghost would be badass
I first imagined a dead mushroom haha
Now my mind has floated off to a woman with barbs

Above post^

I'd love a creepy one, with dark shading and a big creepy smile.
Although banette is creepy I'd love something terrifyingly Crepy.

But what about Gengar :(

He's poison/ghost and he steals people's souls at night!

I'd like some new typing to be honest. And just by instinct, I think the new Eveelution is gonna be either Flying or Dragon... Not for any particular reason, except the fact that any other type wouldnt fit at all (I mean, every other evolution CLEARLY represents its typing so far), and I'm excluding normal because that would be such a boring idea...
Too much pink and ribbons anyway. I like adorable, in fact I love adorable, but this is just... girly! D:

Last edited:

TWN

5326 7398 1244
I didnt gave you any examples about the type, i informed you. you can read it as rectified your lack of knowloedge about what you are talking about. you have said,

this.
I don't know all the moves by heart, so what? My main point was to present how the Light type could be used in-game. I didn't think there would be any existing moves to illustrate what I was talking about, but you listed several that helped to prove my point. If you were trying to disprove my point, you failed miserably, as my point did not depend upon the statement you corrected to hold truth.

About being close-minded on light i will agree that i am since i have yet to see evidence from any1 coherent enough and that doesnt fundemantally involve dark is evil in japanese so we need a light type. In anycase you can knock your socks off discussing about it, I will not neither care nor participate in it. When the type doesnt get implemented i.e. reality strikes we can talk.....

P.S: Before you say what if they do bring light type, well than i wont play pokemon so i wont care......
You're getting a little too emotional about this type thing dude. It's just a game; abandoning the entire series over a small change in the mechanics is a little overboard.

RzK

Meow
How COULD I FORGET MY FAVOURITE GHOST TYPE GENGAR oh I understand since am talking...er posting about a Poison/Ghost type (Poison the main element in it)

@Adamfitz: Not sure about Corsola, but a HUGE underwater dinosaur-thing for Relicanth would be great. I hope they make up for what they did in Gen 5 by introducing lots of Water-types.
ideas: Seaqueen, like you suggested. A true octopus family, not some gun/bullet thing evolving into a stupid ink-spitting creature, clownfish, anglerfish, goldfish (Psychic type), corals, BARRACUDAS, DOLPHINS (really epic, why haven't they still come?), orcas.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Do you think Rapidash would get a third evolution? I've been keeping mine at level 99, reluctant to get it to 100 in case it can evolve again by levelling up near a heat rock during the day on maximum happiness or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.