• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I saw it...
If i hear about "light type" in a speculation thread again i'll.......... Post angrily to get my teenage angst out

same i will risk the ban if it means slinking them back to their holes
i could get out some rage
but is no one with me on the other eeveelutions being released? or no

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
same i will risk the ban if it means slinking them back to their holes
i could get out some rage

Naw, I guess after Ninfia I am just expecting one more, which everyone says will be male specific and/or weak/strong against Ninfias' future typing when it gets revealed <.>

Gypsi_

I'll have to pass. 10 new Eeveelutions in one generation? I'd say that's a little too much. Then the whole generation would probably revolve around then. Seriously, TEN evolutions of the same Pokémon all in one generation? nah

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
It'd be cool if they released them like that. Full releases to not just this height+weight stuff

Yveltal96

A little more human
I'll have to pass. 10 new Eeveelutions in one generation? I'd say that's a little too much. Then the whole generation would probably revolve around then. Seriously, TEN evolutions of the same Pokémon all in one generation? nah
it sounds like heaven :D
lol idc so long as the other one is bug

It's probably Light-type. Eeveelutions are highly overrated.

EDIT: That last part is actually true.

EDIT2: Altough, that first part does at least make more sense than it being Flying-type.

Last edited:

anderdan

Pokebreeder
it's all good >.>
i hope no one saw that
anywho i know it might not happen but i am hoping for all the eeveelutions this gen i am getting tired of a slow drip feed of them

I'm kinda bummed with the drip feed of info. Seems like everything is super secret. Here's this but you get no typing. Here's a strange ambiguous eeveelution and again you can't have the type. Clearly getting us all worked up gives them some sick satisfaction. lol. I was hoping that we would be shown the basic forms of the region's bird, bug and rodent and the following month maybe the electric-rodent equivalent.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
it sounds like heaven :D
lol idc so long as the other one is bug

Or Light... lol I kid <.>
I would prefer if it turned out to be a counter part, not a new "type" >_>

Also this just occurred to me which is stoopid, but... What if, since its all DNA related supposedly and other such things, but what if Ninfia is a combination of Flareon and Espeon? XD

I mean it ocurred to moi after thinking about the DNA splicers of BW2... and they are a new thing so.. P: <.>

Yveltal96

A little more human
It's probably Light-type. Eeveelutions are highly overrated.

may Arceus have mercy on your soul as you get torn apart by many people including me
for the millionth time there will be no light type
no light is not the counterpart of dark type dark type is translated to "evil"
dark is fighting dirty while fighting is honorable fighting and evil corrupts psychic or monks or the mind
if they wanted to introduce a light type they would have done it generations ago along with dark and steel! but they didn't get over it Ninfia will not be a light type

Also this just occurred to me which is stoopid, but... What if, since its all DNA related supposedly and other such things, but what if Ninfia is a combination of Flareon and Espeon? XD

I mean it ocurred to moi after thinking about the DNA splicers of BW2... and they are a new thing so.. P: <.>

that is trippy to think about o_O

Firebrand

Indomitable
The best part about XY's release will be the light type speculators crawling back to their lairs for another 3 years or so.

Gypsi_

I was thinking about the DNA splicers too.. What if that's a new thing? What if pokemon can mutate into each other? kinda like the animals on The Last Airbender i.e Platypus Bear

Yveltal96

A little more human
The best part about XY's release will be the light type speculators crawling back to their lairs for another 3 years or so.

that will make life better
i am tired of the light type speculations i just want them to release X and Y so they can eat their words and be through with it
seriously every gen we do this

anderdan

Pokebreeder
that will make life better
i am tired of the light type speculations i just want them to release X and Y so they can eat their words and be through with it
seriously every gen we do this

I don't particularly care if there is or isn't a light type, but I think poison types could use a little love and balance this generation. Is it just me or does it seem like they get the short end of the stick?

Absol_utely

Cool Trainer
If you watch the trailer again, an Audino battling a Weavile uses an 'orange-starred' move - possibly normal? Alluding to Ninfia also being normal perhaps, or at least the scanned image not pertaining to a new shiny animation upon entering a battle.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm still hoping for more information from Corocoro this week or whatever that magazine is called. I was really looking forward to getting a couple new Pokemon, but all we got was Ninfia (Ninfeon? What's its English name?). I'm literally starving for new Pokemon at this point; I've already grown tired of the Starters and the Legendaries ain't doing much for me.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I don't particularly care if there is or isn't a light type, but I think poison types could use a little love and balance this generation. Is it just me or does it seem like they get the short end of the stick?

yeah if they were EVER going to release a new type (even then i don't want one) they need to give poison something to compete with
i mean an acid rain weather would be amazing

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I was thinking about the DNA splicers too.. What if that's a new thing? What if pokemon can mutate into each other? kinda like the animals on The Last Airbender i.e Platypus Bear

Yeah... it would be nice. Not exactly an evolution, but more of a fusion.. thing <.>

Aww yessness. I like a few Poison types and I wish they would get a bit more of light. All I see are the water type Pokemon growing. I mean the water based gets more Pokemon >.>

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Yeah... it would be nice. Not exactly an evolution, but more of a fusion.. thing <.>

Well, there goes Kyurem's unique Forme gimmick... count me as a "no" as far as more splicing is concerned.

EDIT: Rank Up. Finally, a userbar that I don't hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.