• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected around 100 new pokemon this generation and we barely went over 70, if even that. Really disappointed.

dman_dustin

Coalmine, abandoned, monster.
Definitely a snake. I don't see the logic. It could well be a mole, or something else that likes darkness.

Because I honestly don't see a mole. This is supposed to be a monster.

I can't see a giant mole being a monster, or scary looking, but I could be wrong. But a serpentine Pokemon, I do see it happening.

Icepath

The reason Gen 5 was short is probably because the DS's era was ending, and it was time to move onto the 3DS.

I have a strong feeling for a Gen 3 remake this generation, with them being on a new system and what-not.

shadowF

Very sad that only 70 pokemon. was it ever confirmed what type is florgess?

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Ok... this generation is big disappointment, i'm looking forward to generation 7 if there's any. hopefully the sales would not be as high as BW so that GF would do better in gen 7.

Regality

Digital King
I never even considered that the monster could be Mewtwo... and it has been known to be found in a cave...

BurningWhiteKyurem

The number of Pokemon shouldn't matter. We're getting to a point where catching 715 Pokemon is getting to be quite tedious to collect. I don't mind this at all.

However, type distribution is horrendous.

Tenilius

Because I honestly don't see a mole. This is supposed to be a monster.

I can't see a giant mole being a monster, or scary looking, but I could be wrong. But a serpentine Pokemon, I do see it happening.

Large green cobra like dragon, so serpentine yes assuming the info is correct (Ground/Dragon).

DerekminyA

Pokemaniac
Just going to re-post this image leaker josh gave us.

It looks like it's in the same location Mt. Silver was in Johto. Kind of a nice callback.
And I agree that something is hidden there...something legendary.

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
Ok... this generation is big disappointment, i'm looking forward to generation 7 if there's any. hopefully the sales would not be as high as BW so that GF would do better in gen 7.

Wow your really selfish. you want Gamefreak to fail just because you didn't get the number of Pokemon you wanted. Grow up.

dacrag

I can't believe how many people are complaining about 70 Pokemon. That's a lot of new Pokemon!
BW had too many new Pokemon in my opinion, this is just about right.
I guess you can't please everybody.
I'd say just don't buy the game if you're that bothered by the 'lack' of new Pokemon. If you hadn't checked the leaks or released information, when you got the game next week, there would be 70 surprises for you. Plus many more with Mega Evolutions and the like.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Thunder Trainer
The number of Pokemon shouldn't matter. We're getting to a point where catching 715 Pokemon is getting to be quite tedious to collect. I don't mind this at all.

I agree with you. I love maybe every pokemon could be in TWO games

BtmnPenguin2

If all 715 are obtainable at some point, then I wouldn't mind that, either. But I'm under the impression that only the 450 in the three dexes will be available, correct?

Icepath

Okay, guys, this whole sexism argument died a while ago. I don't think anyone here cares whether you like cute faries or not. Not to mention it's really annoying. If you want to argue about faries you may as well go to the Fairy type thread. Can we please move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.