• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
If we want to start talking about Pokémon again, can I ask why people keep calling it Aegisblade?

I've no idea, Aegislash is actually very easy to remember... y'all have me scratching my head over here. XD (Maybe I only remember it well because it reminds me of Aegis Cave from Mystery Dungeon?)

Edit: And if this... "Zygarde" thing is real, it'd be nice to get some confirmation on it. But I guess we'll have to wait on that.

Last edited:

BurningWhiteKyurem

Wulava I pay for the games. I don't go to a restaurant, order a pizza and then not complain if the pizza is as big as a nut. I pay for that. GF is not making me a favour, is offering me a service in exchange of money. So if the service is disappointing (after buying a 3ds just for it) I can complain.

You act as if complaining is going to change things. You're in dream land if you think so.

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
Quietly waiting for the last Pokemon, while dreaming of awesome faeries and eating this delicious Hamburger (I know it's like 9-10:30 state side back off, i've waited all day for this burger).

I hope the hamster faerie has good stats, was that mentioned before?

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
Wulava I pay for the games. I don't go to a restaurant, order a pizza and then not complain if the pizza is as big as a nut. I pay for that. GF is not making me a favour, is offering me a service in exchange of money. So if the service is disappointing I can complain.

For Christ sakes. Once again your acting like catching New Pokemon is the only thing to do in Pokemon games. Oh wait there's a story line with an evil team to beat and gyms to progress through that is said to last 30 hours as said by reviewers. So no the amount of Pokemon isn't that large but the content within the game is large and worth the 30$

Kreayshawn

I know it resides at the depth of the Yggdrasil tree (Hopefully spelled that correctly), but I was somewhat speaking about X, Y, Z coordinates. What is Zygarde isn't snake-like though? o.o

I don't understand what you just said but I'm assuming its about Z not being a snake. I think it should be. I don't know what it would be if it isn't. Maybe a mole lol

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Well, I think he means, why call it Aegisblade, when the name of the Pokemon is Aegislash.

My guess is someone called it Aegisblade by accident and people who didn't know the name thought it was Agies's name, and thus became the unoffical name.

Fairy Jon

Yes, I do believe the Z coordinate is actually depth?
Which could point to a Water Pokemon if not a Ground..

Is it depth? I may be confusing it with the "W" coordinate, but I'm not an expert when it comes to that. If it is depth, it could easily be ground/water, poison/water/, poison/dragon(The world eater serpent is a dragon), poison only, dragon only(hope not), or even something we wouldn't expect like........Just ghost? o.0

I wouldn't be disappointed either way unless it's yellow, orange and green. I'd be mad then.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
What is dragalge? A Noivern pre evo?

What did I miss???

Dragalge is Skrelp's evolution, presumably. Still waiting on type confirmation, but it being Poison/Dragon is somewhat likely.

/knows she'll be Shadow Triad'd all to hell but does not really care

Kreayshawn

Okay for those asking about the Z coordinate its this

It's kind of hard to tell what it is. It looks like a diagonal line but It's really pointing forward. It's kind of a square thing. How it can go through. or something. I can't explain it
coordSystem.jpg

Nylis23

On-Topic:

Serpent Legendary? Sounds cool. Usually when we have trio Legendary Pokemon, we'll have the two mains, and the third will be a sort of "tie-breaker". So based off that, what could this Z legendary be? If it is a serpent at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I know some people won't agree but the Mega Evolutions ARE new editions no matter what way you look at it. Sure, we have 70 brand new pokemon but we also get lots of Mega Evolutions and to be honest, they all look amazing!

Those who are disappointed, yes I can see your point for sure but actually take a step back and look at the full picture. You will have like 715 pokemon in full 3D, every pokemon is going to look stunning, new shinies to discover, a boat load of megas, an amazing region to explore, and that's just the tip of the iceberg here! And it's all only seven days away! Come on guys, don't be so sad :) I'm sure when the game is in your hands you'll have a lot of fun!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
What is dragalge? A Noivern pre evo?

What did I miss???

Dragalge is the evolved form of Skrelp. We don't know its type yet, but Poison/Dragon is looking likely.

Noibat is the pre-evolution of Noivern. Catchable only in Victory Road it seems, which throws a Mankey wrench into my team plans for Y.

Gardevoir gets a Mega Evolution.

Vivillon really is #666 in the National Dex.

dman_dustin

Okay for those asking about the Z coordinate its this

It's kind of hard to tell what it is. It looks like a diagonal line but It's really pointing forward. It's kind of a square thing. How it can go through. or something. I can't explain it
coordSystem.jpg

You could just the Z coordinate is what gives something 3 dimensions, so 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.