• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
"Ground-ghost Pokemon? Ground-Fairy Pokemon? Sure!"

iirc these still haven't been found...

Kreayshawn

What if there is a legendary trio and it's just really hard to find like the Regi's and its impossible without a guide?

KKS-Lapras

I can't help but creaking up now. Lol This might going be one funny Pokemon. powever 9000 check and a lame pick up line? Wow XD

I'm sorry, but every time I try to think about those lines in the text boxes in a Pokemon game, I can't help but think of most of my friends in college, lol.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
First off, there can't be any DLC Pokemon. They would have to do the whole national dex over again and it would basically be like starting from scratch because they would have to figure out what to do with each Pokemon and second, even if there is DLC it won't be new Pokemon it will be new items, areas are harder to incorporate as DLC.

It's not hard to add them at all. It's actually really simple and there would be numerous ways to incorporate new pokemon. One possibility includes adding them after Xerneas and Yveltal in the dex (as done in gen 4, many legends came in the post game and extended the dex so to speak - consider the DLC as a similar yet different extension)

I love the pokemon community but sometimes there is a close minded mentality. Be open to ideas! Especially ones that are possible, especially on a console such as the 3DS :)

Kreayshawn

Someone said that the top right (the Terminus Cave mine thing) is where Z is, and Mewtwo is the bottom. Where the arrow is pointed

1380920348889s.jpg

Not confirmed but seems plausible.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I thought Nidhogg was flying dragon deer creature.

It was in Age of Mythology anyway.

Hmm, I never heard Nidhoggr being described as such, but what you just described reminds me of the Quiln(Spelling?).

If Zygarde is based on Nidhoggr, would it end up being Grass/Dragon? (It probably isn't)

I see Nidhoggr being Dragon/Ghost since it guards and will release the undead upon the world during Ragnarok.

Fairy Jon

Kind of, wyrms are dragon's with no arms, legs, or wings. So they're serpentine in form, and might as well be considered a serpent. So it can still be in a Z shape.

You're right on the money with Jormungandr, and it would most likely Dragon/Poison if we ever get a Pokemon based on it.

A Dragon/Poison would have been nice by now, and if it had been in this gen, I'd have used it (Preferably a physical attacker) even if it evolved at level 100. I'm more disappointed about there not being any bug types I liked as opposed to the low number of pokes this gen (though I like the majority of them save a few.)

I was really hoping we'd get a dolphin, a water/bug(diving bell spider), a Cockroach, and a Komodo Dragon Pokemon. Still though, I did get Greninja, Talonflame, Trevenant, Tyrantrum, Klefki, and Hawlucha. I only dislike Diggersby (I don't like rabbits), and Vivillion (Bug/Flying AGAIN?!?!)

Blaziken77

I really don't mind the lowest amount of new Pokemon we have ever gotten.
It awesome that I can catch all my old favourites along with some new ones I really want like (Heliolisk, Goomy and more!)
Some people aren't understanding that this is a whole new system. It's already hard to make these designs plus designs for megas.
But on top of all that GF also had to make the story for this game, convert to 3D, bring some old Pokemon back, all new features and much more.
If you don't like this game then don't buy it. Simple as that. No one is forcing you to buy the game. If you've already pre-ordered it and don't want it anymore jsut cancel the pre-order...easy as that.

So just stop complaining

dman_dustin

Hmm, I never heard Nidhoggr being described as such, but what you just described reminds me of the Quiln(Spelling?).

In age of mythology, Nidhogg was a dragon with Stantler like antlers.

Anyway I thought Wyrm's were supposed to be serpentine dragons, but I guess there can be other kinds.

Blaziken77

Has Elekid/Electabuzz been seen yet???
I NEED Electivire

ColdCarnage

It's not hard to add them at all. It's actually really simple and there would be numerous ways to incorporate new pokemon. One possibility includes adding them after Xerneas and Yveltal in the dex (as done in gen 4, many legends came in the post game and extended the dex so to speak - consider the DLC as a similar yet different extension)

I love the pokemon community but sometimes there is a close minded mentality. Be open to ideas! Especially ones that are possible, especially on a console such as the 3DS :)

Thats not DLC though... They were programmed to be in the game. Before they came out anyone could get them through action replay or any other method of hacking so it wasn't considered DLC. I get what your saying, but its not possible. Sure there will be event legendaries like the ones in gen 4, but they're wont be any new regular Pokemon added.

Status
Not open for further replies.