• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberjaw

Thank you. Shame, thought there was another space somewhere. Oh well.

Still looking forward to seeing Dragalge's typing. I like Poison/Water alot. Don't see them changing it, but Poison/Dragon would be cool.

There's one thing i never understood. Out of all the pokemon that have been released, there has never been a Tiger Pokemon. Hoped that this generation would bring one, but i'll settle for a lion for now.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
In age of mythology, Nidhogg was a dragon with Stantler like antlers.

Anyway I thought Wyrm's were supposed to be serpentine dragons, but I guess there can be other kinds.

Hmm, I'll be damned, you learn something new everyday. Now that I think of it a little more, I may have seen a picture where Nidhoggr was depicted as such.

I'd say for simplicity sake Wyrms are serpintine dragons, but seriously to the degree one considers a serpent can vary from person to person.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
The Z legendary will most likely be Ground-ghost or Ground-Fairy...

Fairy Jon

I'm honestly surprised by the lack of bug types this gen; there are usually a large amount of them. That's really my only complaint so far. Bug is like....this can't happen. I always have a bug type. D: Oh well, first world problem that is. I did finally get my Fighting/Flying though and Water/Dark type that's not Sharpedo.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
There's one thing i never understood. Out of all the pokemon that have been released, there has never been a Tiger Pokemon. Hoped that this generation would bring one, but i'll settle for a lion for now.

Raikou and Arcanine seem to be close to tigers in my opinion.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Arcanine technically is partially based on a Tiger...sort of.

Fairy Jon

Have we had an actual Wolf Pokemon at all? Do you think we'll ever get a Werewolf like Pokemon as well?

Bus

So the only space left in the dex is for Legends now? How many do we have space for? Just the '3rd mascot' or a couple more?

Gold/Silver may have been Legendary 'Dogs', but you can't deny how cat-like Entei and Raikou seemed. Heck, Raikou was like a big electric Sabertooth and Entei always reminded me of a lion/tiger of some kind. The only one that ever struck me as dog-like was Suicune.

Unredemption

What if there is a legendary trio and it's just really hard to find like the Regi's and its impossible without a guide?

I'm actually hoping that this would be true. There hasn't been such an awesome puzzle with so much mystery surrounding it since those 3.

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth

TWN

5326 7398 1244

Raikou is a tiger. While Entei is a lion and Suicune is a cheetah, I believe.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey, has evolution methods been revealed, because I wanted to see if Sligoo really does evolve into Goodra at lv. 70

We have way too many serpentine like Pokemon, Rayquaza, Steelix, Onyx, Serperior. It would be cool if Z legendary is a qillin, http://katepfeilschiefter.deviantart.com/art/Autumnal-Qilin-329743178 the horns might confuse it with Xerneas, but it has a body of a dragon.

If the artist combined the two correctly, it could actually strike a good balance between Xerneaus and Yveltal. Yveltal isn't a dragon, but there are concepts that could be implemented based off the the source material.

Status
Not open for further replies.