• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreayshawn

Theory

What if there is a legendary trio and it's just really hard to find like the Regi's and its impossible without a guide?

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
The Z legendary will most likely be Ground-ghost or Ground-Fairy...

..... what if they don't do a z legendary .... what if like black and white we get X2 and Y2 (Which i would pronounce X and Y Squared) I'm not saying that is what they will do however it is always possible. Plus there is always a chance that the third legendary will be a gaint Unknown wanting it's gimmick back but hey i can dream can't I?

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I'm honestly surprised by the lack of bug types this gen; there are usually a large amount of them. That's really my only complaint so far. Bug is like....this can't happen. I always have a bug type. D: Oh well, first world problem that is. I did finally get my Fighting/Flying though and Water/Dark type that's not Sharpedo.

We also have Crawdaunt btw.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Arcanine technically is partially based on a Tiger...sort of.

Ah the Shishi, the mystical guardian lion/tiger-dog of China.

Have we had an actual Wolf Pokemon at all? Do you think we'll ever get a Werewolf like Pokemon as well?

Mighyena cries since you didn't count him as a wolf. Were-wolf is iffy, but I'd a bidepal wolf is eventually likely.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
i consider mightyena to be more wolf than hyena

It looks more like a brown hyena then a wolf truthfully.

The closest would actually be Manectric as it's based on the wolf form of a Raiju.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Theory

What if there is a legendary trio and it's just really hard to find like the Regi's and its impossible without a guide?

I like your theory :) There is certainly still space for a trio just before Xerneas' spot in the Mountain dex :)

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Have we had an actual Wolf Pokemon at all? Do you think we'll ever get a Werewolf like Pokemon as well?

Manectric was a wolf.

Fairy Jon

Aqua Ring

Guy Next Door
I think there might be 30-35 Mega Evolutions all together

That's a pretty good number. I just really hope we get a Mega Jynx. I would prefer a second stage evolution for her but a Mega evolution would be good too.

Once Mega Jynx gets confirmed I'm gonna use this meme lol

[IMG200]http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/400x/40551205.jpg[/IMG200]]

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth

Mighyena cries since you didn't count him as a wolf. Were-wolf is iffy, but I'd a bidepal wolf is eventually likely.

He's a hyena, hence yena at the end of his name.

Isn't Mighhyena a hyena?

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
Out of curiosity, do we have a stat screen for the Noivern Pre-evo?

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Theory

I think this will be our list of legendaries:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Xerneas
Yveltal
A squirrel Pokemon? (Guess based on the Norse mythology legend)
The Z Pokemon

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
Especially with this huge lack of new Pokemon, I feel like Ive been ripped off.. In every new game/generation, the thing I look forward to the most are new Pokemon. I didn't mind the unveiling of Megas, but now that we have such few new Pokemon revealed, I cant help but feel hatred towards Megas. $190 on a game(since i bought the 3ds just for this), and Im catching 70 new Pokemon only? What am I supposed to look forwardd to then? ...Pokemon Amie?

I'm sorry but I don't see sense in this kind of logic. I think people who buy a game system for one game are fools.

But anyways hoping the Z legend is a Poison/Ground serpent.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
What.. like.. Giratina? Even the creature itself looks like it..

Typing wise, I'd see Nidhoggr as a dragon in charge of guarding the "gate" to the realm of the underworld but also has command over dead. Hence being a dragon first and ghost second. Someone already explained what Giratina is meant to represent.

Regality

Digital King
If you use a repel it asks if you want to use another once it has worn off!

..so, has the Aron line been spotted anywhere yet?

Fairy Jon

Well, I've always considered Mightyena more of a Hyena, but I didn't forget about Mightyena since it's one of my favorite Pokemon (always use it during Gen3 playthroughs). I really want a Bipedal wolf though, even based around the moon if it must be cliche. The only thing is the typing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.