• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
So, Tyrantrum has an apparent BST of 555. That's on par with Arcanine, the highest BST outside legends, pseudo-legends and megas.

Edit: And Pangoro has 550, on par with Volcarona. This gen is really powering up the game.

Really? Yipee, Betty's gonna be awesome! I can't wait till I get to use him.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
My question is did GF make all 718 pokemon catchable/obtainable?
There are 268 pokemon that we don't know about.

If so how are they going present them?
The starters and legendaries seem to get special treatment...special rooms, or as gifts or events and only post game or as promotion.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh okay I found them
Florges stats
HP: 64 - 81
Atk: 61 - 78
Def: 56 - 73
SpA: 109 - 126
SpD: 140 - 157
Spe: 74 - 92

It's special defense seems kinda high. :D

R_N

My question is did GF make all 718 pokemon catchable/obtainable?
There are 268 pokemon that we don't know about.

If so how are they going present them?
The starters and legendaries seem to get special treatment...special rooms, or as gifts or events and only post game or as promotion.
I bet a large amount of them will be available through that "Friend Safari" feature.
The normal ones, anyway.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Well it is technically part of the Kalos Dex so...I guess?

Actuall you know what I bet the legendary birds take up those three spaces before Xerneas

That seems rather weird. If they are including post-E4 Pokémon on the Kalos dex, chances are the only way to complete the National Dex is through the new safari area.

Edit: Nevermind, most of us thinking the same way anyways.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King

Rio!

Composer
why does noivern get frisk -.- geez. frisk doesnt even take the item. gosh dern it. heres hoping for another ability.

So dreamworld is not implemented this region. i wonder if there will be something to replace it. Hidden abilities saved some of these pokemon from Lamenessicity

I kinda...have to agree with that. By the time you find out, it's potentially a little late to figure out a way to counter, especially if they have something like a choice item.

It would be nice if the Hidden abilities were something you had a possibility of coming across in the wild and still breeding.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I bet a large amount of them will be available through that "Friend Safari" feature.
The normal ones, anyway.

That or swarms or poke radar are my suspicions, and only for the regular ones. But it is conceivable that legendaries could be found in these currently empty rooms/caves.

Especially considering one review did say the was extensive post game play.

Photonkrios95

Grey Wind

That seems rather weird. If they are including non-pre-E4 Pokémon on the Kalos dex, chances are the only way to complete the National Dex is through the new safari area.
It's probably something similar to BW2 where every wild Pokemon is included in the regional dex, but stuff like swarms aren't.

I am laughing so hard right now oh jesus.

Klay

Titan Tamer
Sup people, ive been out since last night, as I read some page back I king of understand that skrelp evo is part dragon? Correct me if Iam wrong.

LavaPLUME

Frisk could actually be a good ability when scouting for Mega pokes

:0 maybe? it is an expected item to look out for now, but still. arent there expected items to look out for now.. ( 5 minutes later) okay i understand then, using frisk you can tell what strategy set your opponent is using. maybe noivern can counter these set. it does have the speed for it.

how did noibat evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.