• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I'm curious. If they (Josh and Kanpachi) both have a game, it means that they have a Friend Code, right ? Why can't they work together so they can test out some possible trade evolutions ?

Not sure they have been using go betweens to find out info

R3-T7

Have we seen a Pumpkaboo pokedex entry? I want to know which part of him is the face, the pumpkin or the black hat thing.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
What if it wasnt a fake comment though and was real? Nintendo knew how big this game would be and to leak a few fake copies wouldnt cost a great deal-maybe this is the real reason Serebii wont put them up.

Not saying its real but would be a great masterstroke by Nintendo and GF

Where was that thing posted anyhow?

Honestly it would have taken far to much time and money to do that, and really it wouldn't have been worth it. I highly doubt it's true.

Also it was posted on 4chan, take that as you will.

I was out for a while..any news about Spiritomb? Is it in the game?
Any old generation legendaries in the game (beside Mewtwo)?

Can someone answer me please? :D

LinksOcarina

The true master
Since were on the grass ghosts, some base stats from smogon for Trevenant and Pumpkaboo

Trevenant (Ghost/Grass)
Base 90/120/70/70/80/50
Frisk

Pumpkaboo (Ghost/Grass)
Base 50/60/70/50/40/40
Frisk

For a stage 1 pokemon, Pumpkaboo is pretty good bulk and physical attack. Trevenant looks like its pure attack power and decent defenses too. Interesting to note both of them have lower end speed as well, and lower special defenses.

Of course these are guesswork numbers as of right now, I believe. Still, I like the stat spread. Hopefully they have movepools that back them up and something outside of frisk to use.

Photonkrios95

Well, Kanpachi said that Kalos has a trio of bird that roams.

I'm pretty sure he said one was Zapdos as well if I remeber reading about it correctly.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
What if it wasnt a fake comment though and was real? Nintendo knew how big this game would be and to leak a few fake copies wouldnt cost a great deal-maybe this is the real reason Serebii wont put them up.

Not saying its real but would be a great masterstroke by Nintendo and GF

Where was that thing posted anyhow?

Unless GF and Nintendo (GF makes the games BTW) are absolute f***ing dips***s, as that would cost so much money and anger from a good 70% of the fanbase, and it would take an absurd amount of sales to makeup for doing that. Nintendo wants money and happy fans. Mostly money.This would get rid of both

2nickpick

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I think it's the 3DS upside down thing. I mean the black on Pumpkaboo goes to the bottom when it evolves. And Phantumps branches are pointing up, and then Orotto's feet look like they were the branches just upside down. If you get what I'm saying. The Phantump/Orotto one is confusing but thats what I see,.

Personally, I see Phantump and Pumkaboo having completely different evolution methods. Trevenant may be because Phantump encountered a Dusk Stone (conventional and likely) or a Leaf Stone (interesting but unlikely).

13_luckynumber

Unless GF and Nintendo (GF makes the games BTW) are absolute f***ing dips***s, as that would cost so much money and anger from a good 70% of the fanbase, and it would take an absurd amount of sales to makeup for doing that. Nintendo wants money and happy fans. This would get rid of both

It does not cost them anything finance-wise. Still the same game, they just uploaded parts of its contents and hide the rest. But anw, why are we even discussing sth that is clearly blatantly fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.