• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaster327

Anyone thought that Pumpkaboo/Phantump evolve when you take it back to where you found it at a certain level, and level it up?

Rikku Takanashi

Adventuring Vulpix
I hope that thing isn't true theres alot of Pokemon id miss if it was fake like Pumpkaboo, Phantump, Aegislash, Klefki, Espurr, etc id admitedly (unless all these Pokes were in the game and more were just added) be kinda upset besides as several people pointed out it would anger the fanbase and cost way to much money (and it's on 4chan why in the world would GF announce this on a site that is highly not recommended for kids? They'd probably announce something like that offically like on twitter and the offical website where anybody and everybody can see it)

It just sounds like either a troll or a miffed hopeful fan

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
What,a couple of bootleg copies?

Or just say that some copies got released early,but it be a total lie,and have Nintendo reps or trusted sources release faked screenshots?

LinksOcarina

The true master
Thanks, Pumpkaboo is adorable, i was hoping the dex entry would be more specific

If you want stats they were on Smogon. I posted them earlier.

Pumpkaboo (Ghost/Grass)
Base 50/60/70/50/40/40
Frisk

Pretty good, all things considered. 310 in base stats and it looks defense oriented.

Torus333

Fakemon Artist
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599375_389657361136600_2011766934_n.jpg

Not sure where to put this but if true it would effect the dex.

Also did the person who leaked noivern's dex/sats say how to evolve into it?

That's fake.. It's contradicting itself saying everything was fake but the European/Canadian markets failed since the game was leaked. These leaks were all real. If they were fake it would be something more on the lines of having "many" Pokemon than few Pokemon since that's what fans wanted and believed. The whole "70" thing was very hard to believe until it became reality. That's just someone on 4chan posting yet another fake.

Kodama

So why isn't Zygarde bug/dragon? ...I really hope this is all fake. Not that I hate all the leaks but it would be worth it if that means having a new Braixen's evo...I just can't take that thing.

Grum88

You aint the only one!

I know its from 4chan so we shouldnt put two much faith in it,but if it was true its the single greatest troll move ever!

Does anyone know of any other games companies that have done something like this?
I really doubt it is true but a guy can hope right? :D

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
If you want stats they were on Smogon. I posted them earlier.

Pumpkaboo (Ghost/Grass)
Base 50/60/70/50/40/40
Frisk

Pretty good, all things considered. 310 in base stats and it looks defense oriented.

Pumpkaboo just got a spot on one of my teams! It'll be like an Item Scout! Hopefully it gets Trick so I can steal some good items from item-holding wildmons.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
What,a couple of bootleg copies?

Or just say that some copies got released early,but it be a total lie,and have Nintendo reps or trusted sources release faked screenshots?

I'm saying it would cost FAR to much money with no possible gain to do this, so really just get that in your head.

TRG

People still grasping at straws to try and hold hope for a larger sized group of new Pokes... *sigh*

Kinda sad really.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
On the first page, the first post has the wrong typing for Dragalge in the list section. It says it's poison/water instead of its actual typing poison/dragon.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
I'm saying it would cost FAR to much money with no possible gain to do this, so really just get that in your head.

No need to be rude is there

lavanda

Really feeling it
I don't know if this is the right place for it or not, but...has anyone done a base stat calculation for Inkay/Malamar? Or heard whether it's more offense- or defense-oriented? Smogon doesn't seem to have this right now. Thanks!
I have seen it stats and it seems to be average all around, except its Attack stat which is the higher.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Any guesses on the possible Event-mons ? My guess is a sort of leader ( like arceus in g4 ) a pixie possible fairy anda if there is another i have no idea really, maybe the original dragon ? ( one can dream )

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I really doubt it is true but a guy can hope right? :D
Okay, to all of this fake conspiracy. I encourage you guys to watch this video from 6:10 to 6:35 and see what my reaction would be like seeing this downright dumb discussion.

Psychic Politoed said:
The Pokemon X and Y games are not real. You see, the matrix was created to test false inventories. The extra dimension has lead to developers having enough time to produce real and fake games. What's even more mind blowing is that the Masuda from the matrix has the ability to dodge bullets from fans.

I'm... not.... losing.... my.... mind........

The games are authentic, they are real, please let's not stew on it.

We need to stew pumpkins. Like the one in the real games.

Status
Not open for further replies.