• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
So does that Pumpkin thing have two forms or something?

Icepath

Any guesses on the possible Event-mons ? My guess is a sort of leader ( like arceus in g4 ) a pixie possible fairy anda if there is another i have no idea really, maybe the original dragon ? ( one can dream )
I assume this as well. I'm hoping for three event legendaries, but who knows how many we may get.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
wouldn't fire/grass be more logical?

Read the dex entry. It never said anything about burning things or having a warm core, or whatver Chandelure's entries stated.
It just stated it carries the dead to a certain place for them to move on, that's it. Nothing harmful and creepy like Chandelure burning souls as fuel.

Anything new happen the past 4 hours?

No.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I wonder what its big form looks like. Maybe a monstrous ghost coming out of the pumpkin.

lavanda

Really feeling it
I wonder what its big form looks like. Maybe a monstrous ghost coming out of the pumpkin.
Someone said it's just more "obese". I'm actually intrigued as to why there isn't a photo of it going around yet.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
(I) just don't like it when people try to grasp air in a desperate attempt to get what they want.

I get what you mean but it COULD be real-either way we will find out next week.

Felaze

Magical Trainer

It is said to look a bit... plumper. Like a bigger pumpkin, and a fatter ghost thing. It's not some new form of the Pokemon.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer

Hopefully-the small form doesnt look scary enough.I thought it was gonna be something more cat like etc

Status
Not open for further replies.