• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio!

Composer
Lol, yes, nostalgia is the main theme in X & Y. Probably to please Pokemon veterans and/or to get more money.
I'm actually OK with this as this is their first try...
(But they never should have given Charizard 2 Mega's :()

This I agree with. I know Charmander, more so, Charizard was explosively popular back in the day but I dunno if it warrants 2 mega-forms, meh.

Rhyz

Well, I skipped gen 1 and started with gen 2, so that's why my "nostalgia" for it is very, very low.
Even being someone with the game since the start, I haven't felt much nostalgia. I felt more of it when B/W first hit. Really, its just the start of another adventure that triggers it. The pokemon themselves never do it for me.

Twisted Fantasy

Haha if people believe this kind of fake pokemon game distribution then what are they gonna believe next lmao, nintendoluminati?

Goomy

Big Tub Of Goo-my
...Can't tell if serious.

The game was leaked. Someone sold their stock before the street date for a quick buck. They are now facing fines of $2000 for each game sold that is not returned to Nintendo. It's not like this was planned.

Thank you, that's the reasonable (or at least how i'm looking at it) way of looking at this situation.
People might actually get in trouble, that's a thing.
We're just fans of a franchise. Really, I'll love pokemon no matter what they do.
This is a transition for the games, it won't be perfect.
Gosh, I know for a fact that I didn't like Diamond at first, I thought some of the pokemon were useless.
But you know, I think this generation will grow on us all when the anticipation is done.

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
easy, the leaked pokemons don't make sense

How about you start making sense. for Christ sake their real, move on already.

KKS-Lapras

Does anyone expect that the Snorunt line might still be in the game somewhere?

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
Hopefully the strategy guide will have information about new Pokemon and post game content. Usually the strategy guide also has locations of items so it will probably come in handy with telling us who exactly gets a mega evolution.

taran47

Eevee Trainer

Hasty

Moonside
If they are going to do this whole Mega Evolution thing, they need a lot more mega evolutions than what we see right now lol.
I really like the two Charizards, i hope other pokemon get two forms, it adds extra customization possibilities. I just wish different mega evolution weren't exclusives, but its no big deal really.

I'm all in for more Mega's, but Charizard should never has gotten 2 Mega's when Venusaur and Blastoise only have 1.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I feel cheated
We've been on bargaining (maybe there will be a slew of them in the post-game! maybe there will be dlc! maybe there will be in the next games!!!) and instead we loop past acceptance and straight into denial

I don't think the five stages of grief apply to Pokemon fans evidently.

Status
Not open for further replies.