• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
This whole day reminds me of the 5 stages of grief. Some of you are mourning the loss of a game that hasn't come out yet...

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Looking like people are stuck at 2-3 for now.

They've been stuck there since gen 2. This crap-flinging seems pretty normal from what I've seen of this fandom.

I'm surprised that there's nothing for Sylveon yet. No confirmation that it's just Pokemon Amie?

Photonkrios95

Since Zygarde is #718, this means all the new pokemon have been revealed. Am I right? Damn, that's barely any pokemon. Now I can see why people are so disappointed and in denial.

The best we can hope for is maybe one or two legendaries that are yet to be discovered that go past it and then 2-3, monst likely 3 events that, due to people not being able to crack the 3DS wont be found until they are officially revealed.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
But the Illuminati is real. But yeah I agree that people are reaching. I'm not a fan of 25% of the Gen 6 Pokemon, but I'll come to terms with that eventually and it'll pass. All these conspiracy theories are funny though. It reminds me of the time when the middle stage and final stage Unova Starters leaked and how some people were certain that they were fakes that Nintendo leaked to distract everyone from the real ones.

Nintendo knows and see all. They also control the world! You see they're using Video Games to condition the children of the world to make the perfect solider army necessary for global domination.

Blaziken77

I am curious though
Why didn't Josh or Kanapachi (spelling) get Nintendo'od for leaking new stuff?
Just curious since that Koesthidin guy got Nintendod too for not even leaking new Pokemon

CA-Eevee

So, do we know if all the new Pokemon have been revealed. There are still open slots in the Coastal and Mountain dex, which could potentially be new ones, right?

dewey911p

primus inter pares
People are just disappointed by the fact that there might only be 70 new Pokemon this generation, so they're pretty much in denial right now. Some people, not everyone.

Which is really absurd considering the major investment the mechanics probably took. 70 new pokemon is a bit slim, to be sure, but with the overhaul of the game mechanics, upgrading to 3D, revamping old aspects (Pikachu got a new cry type things), adding in a whole new type (thus having to retype older pokemon), mega evolutions, and everything else, I'm sure that was no small task. So for people to complain about only 70 new pokemon strikes me as a bit odd when we got so much more out of this gen then people seem to realize.

Ver-mont

So, do we know if all the new Pokemon have been revealed. There are still open slots in the Coastal and Mountain dex, which could potentially be new ones, right?

Wrong, since we know Zygarde's National Dex number. Every single number from Chespin to it is taken.

wsides

They've been stuck there since gen 2. This crap-flinging seems pretty normal from what I've seen of this fandom.

I'm surprised that there's nothing for Sylveon yet. No confirmation that it's just Pokemon Amie?

No confirmation that I know of! And yeah I agree. I don't like every pokemon revealed but the game looks amazing. If we get even more, that will just be a bonus to me. :)

Ah, got it thanks!

kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/image/63225632312

Nothing against his friend, and I am thankful for having a plan when I get X, but the guy who leaked the games really does have to pay for ruining their plans of letting everyone start off brand new along with all of the people who "won't be getting the game anymore because of a low number of new pokemon."

Dad

For the Patriarch!
What have some of you become.......?
Some of you are in full-denial that this is a fakemon game...? (lol what???) If it is a fakemon game I will give whoever says it is $20 through paypal or whatever method.
Others are complaining as if Gamefreak owes them something. GF owes us fans nothing. We owe them for making awesome Pokemon games year after year.
So stop complaining and sounding like 5 year olds.

The fanbase has changed alot

You have a very skewed view of how a business operates. GameFreak makes fun and compelling games, we reward them with sales. Gamefreak fails to create what consumers want, we don't reward them with sales. Criticism is part of the equation. Are you enjoying your Stockholm Syndrome?

PeteDHeat

Try taking some time to look at the previous pages before posting such a simple question... then specify exactly what you're looking for and if you have any feedback or further questions.

I specified. Time frame of 24rs and Z legendary. If its such a simple question it shouldn't be hard to answer.

Kreayshawn

I am curious though
Why didn't Josh or Kanapachi (spelling) get Nintendo'od for leaking new stuff?
Just curious since that Koesthidin guy got Nintendod too for not even leaking new Pokemon

Kos was trolling

Jabberjaw

What have some of you become.......?
Some of you are in full-denial that this is a fakemon game...? (lol what???) If it is a fakemon game I will give whoever says it is $20 through paypal or whatever method.
Others are complaining as if Gamefreak owes them something. GF owes us fans nothing. We owe them for making awesome Pokemon games year after year.
So stop complaining and sounding like 5 year olds.

The fanbase has changed alot

I agree with a lot of your post. However, I'm tired of people saying that Game Freak doesn't owe their dedicated fan-base that spends time, money and years of our lives supporting them, anything. Game Freak owes it's fans everything. The good thing (and bad thing) about Game Freak is that THEY DO LISTEN to us. They will see that so many fans were disappointed with the Pokemon count. They'll make up for it next time.

Shiny Espeon0429

Does anyone know how soon you can catch Honedge, Eevee and Goomy or has it not been revealed?

SergantGold

Based Feebas
You have a very skewed view of how a business operates. GameFreak makes fun and compelling games, we reward them with sales. Gamefreak fails to create what consumers want, we don't reward them with sales. Criticism is part of the equation. Are you enjoying your Stockholm Syndrome?

You are the worlds best dad

Blazios

There is a difference between criticism and a conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.