• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

Is there any place where I can see all the leaked pokemon? I'm having trouble finding them and serebii only shows pokemon officially revealed

Check the first page. It has a picture of all 69 Pokemon revealed.

Bluemage21

Is there any place where I can see all the leaked pokemon? I'm having trouble finding them and serebii only shows pokemon officially revealed

first page.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Read the first post.
I hate it when users doesn't even bother to read the thread's title...

Bluemage21

ColdCarnage

All I need to know is what exactly is around Greninjas neck to like it. If it is a tongue then theres no reason for it to be that long. They could have just made it white or black and call it a scarf.

Shraeder

It's Lit
What are Noivern's base stats? Also, is it known if it is acquired before the elite four, or after?

Why do people always talk about the starters when there is a specific thread for you talk about them on?(This is rhetorical)

Bluemage21

All I need to know is what exactly is around Greninjas neck to like it. If it is a tongue then theres no reason for it to be that long. They could have just made it white or black and call it a scarf.

It is it's tongue, and it is a Frog, of course it is going to have a long tongue.

Bluemage21

What are Noivern's base stats? Also, is it known if it is acquired before the elite four, or after?

We have no diea about its base stats, it is also on this page or the previous where it is located, victory road.

Bluemage21

What have I missed since about 3? Anything new at all?

nothing really, mostly people complaining about there only being 69 pokemon or the design of some pokemon.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I decided to delete my reply because it
Any word on Vivillon's moveset? I think I already saw it had mediocre defenses and speed, and terrible attacking stats, which sort of sucks considering I really wanted to use one, but I think maybe its movepool could redeem it. And what about Vivillon's abilities?

Vivillon's ability is Compoundeyes

mtqc

MY BEANS!
No, see, I don't mean to attack what you said because I know you were just replying to what I said and I appreciate your different perspective, but with all due respect, what you've just said is exactly what I mean when I say some people are very disrespectful of other's opinions, and honestly, being douchebags. (I'll take this moment to clarify that I do not mean you at all; I know what you meant to say, but the way that it was phrased just put me off.) This whole "you are not allowed to say a single negative at all" train of thought irritates me. Saying a generation is the worst ever is very legitimate criticism, and a very legitimate opinion. People aren't generations; they shouldn't be "personally offended" if somebody doesn't like the same thing as they do. And the word "*****ing" is just another example of how some people can very intolerant of those that aren't blindly worshipping anything Gamefreak puts out: that word stigmatizes certain opinions and degrades the person that held them.

I find a lot of people with "positive" opinions can be very rude this way. And if you think some people are "worn down" by the negativity towards the games (which they shouldn't be, because they themselves aren't the games, they're just people who intend to play the games), then how do you think the people who are directly being attacked feel?

That's just my two cents. And again, I in no way mean to portray you (or anyone on this thread specifically) as this kind of person. I know I may have made your post sound negative, which I guess I did, but I just wanted to point out how I felt about the matter. My apologies if any feelings are hurt.

Any word on Vivillon's moveset? I think I already saw it had mediocre defenses and speed, and terrible attacking stats, which sort of sucks considering I really wanted to use one, but I think maybe its movepool could redeem it. And what about Vivillon's abilities?

I apologize if you took it negatively, I didn't mean it that way >: next time, I'll try to be less attacking in my posts. Thank you for being respectful.

I'm not sure what to say on this; I think it just goes with what people say and how they say it can be taken as "constructive criticism" and just complaining needlessly. "Blindly worshipping" puts people who like GF's stuff in a negative light as well, you know, just how "genwunner" makes people with valid complaints seem dumb.

Again, I think it's just all based on diction. "I don't like how GF did this and that" is still leagues better than "WOWWW WTF THISSUCKS?!?!? !? ? WHAT A LETDOWN" and everything.

Back on topic, it's easy to get a bunch of Pokemon of different types because of how expansive the regional dex is this generation. I won't complain about the lack of different types in the new Pokemon when old ones are readily available as well.

Shraeder

It's Lit
We have no diea about its base stats, it is also on this page or the previous where it is located, victory road.

Ok thanks. At least I can use it against the Elite 4. Its stats were revealed though, but I guess they can't be calculated since it doesn't show the nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.