• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

All I need to know is what exactly is around Greninjas neck to like it. If it is a tongue then theres no reason for it to be that long. They could have just made it white or black and call it a scarf.

Why is there no reason? Frogs naturally have long tongues and this is Pokemon, logic can be bent in weird ways.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
nothing really, mostly people complaining about there only being 69 pokemon or the design of some pokemon.

I'm a bit sad that there aren't as many pokemon this time around, but hey, maybe next time there will be more evolutions for old pokemon. At least we can enjoy a large pokedex and new stuff!

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
short end of the stick...geddit... geddit... Braixen... haw

There will never be pleasing everyone, especially with Pokemon designs. The best we can hope for are things like game mechanics helping unify the fanbase. I use the term "fan"base lightly, lots of people don't seem to act like good fans when something new is revealed.

God, it really still baffles me that these Pokemon get so much hate, I guess I can't wrap my head around why people dislike em ;-; Gen V was a lot more..."hateable" in my opinion and I liked a lot from that generation.

HOW DARE YOU. GET ON UR NEES AND APOLOGIZE TO HILDA.

...Totally agree with you, though. Goomy's entire freaking evo line is really the only thing that unified the fans at large; even I love the little brat. I'll admit Delphox doesn't really suit my fancy though; but there's better ways of going aboput your dislike of certain pokemon than raging about it (I can almost swear to you that Diggersby freaks me out).

Yeah, poor Delphox. Personally I was actually one of the few that liked it from the get-go, but I got an earful for that. XD

And agreed, this whole hype period really made me dislike some fans in the fanbase. Especially when it came to the irony of the situation (you wanted less legendaries? you got them now). Sometimes it feels like no matter what they won't be impressed and that's a terrible mentality to have as a fan. Of course that doesn't mean you have to like everything, but you can still handle and convey your opinion in the right way.

You might want to hang me by the gills; since I fall under the category of guys who isn't too wild about Delphox. I don't hate him; but he's just not a favorite. Sorry for what happened to you for liking him, though--that's nonsense for anyone to go through.

It's like Karen said: strong and weak pokemon are really up to the discretion of the player, and that "discretion" may not always be right and can be selfish. I'll admit I really disliked Aromatisse when it was first unveiled; but now that I know a bit more about him...er...her, I like it quite a bit more than Slurpuff.Reminds me of a troll/gremlin, and those guys tend to be classified as fairies if memory serves me right.

Bluemage21

Yeah id actually like a picture of male Delphox too

The picture people are talking about was fake. we have yet to actually see a male Delphox yet.

3PointDecoupage

Any wordon where to get everstones? I want to keep my froakie cute for as long as possible.

Bluemage21

Ok thanks. At least I can use it against the Elite 4. Its stats were revealed though, but I guess they can't be calculated since it doesn't show the nature.
BTW, you get Noibat at Victory road not Noivern, you still have to evolve it. not sure what level it evolves though.

KozunaiKururugi

The picture people are talking about was fake. we have yet to actually see a male Delphox yet.

I would like to see the fake one, I have yet to see it and would love to. (Just to have something to compare the other one to, maybe it will make me for sure get a female Fennekin.)

Last edited:

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
how do we aquire vivillons polar form

taran47

Eevee Trainer

I think they know it was fake, they were asking if anyone would mind showing the picture that had been given anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself, despite it being fake, just to see what the topic of conversation is about.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OK so we're still waiting on the pumpkin ghost and the ghost tree method of evolving

And noibat. (who i want to cuddle and wipe my nose all over its fur.... uh... ok maybe not that) but anyway i hope the leakers become active again )

Status
Not open for further replies.