• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
For those asking about shinies I have over 2000 hours combined on my games mostly from leveling up and encountering pokemon...I have seen 4 or 5 shinies total.

These guys have been playing what maybe 100 hr.

Sorakh777

Still no word on Growlithe, vulpix, magmar, electabuzz? Lol I feel like I keep annoying you all with this post, but I'm dying to know.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
I think it's:

1 - Kalos starter
2 - Kanto starter
3 - Event Torchic

And...

4 - Shauna's starter's baby, after the League
Damn this is the first i've heard of it,another new thing thats been implemented into X and Y,getting 2 of the games Starter Pokemon

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Some people (IDK if on here or not) have been saying that this is the whole dex. Is it? I highly doubt it being that there is a single bug-species and only one wild dark-type pokemon.

There is Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Greninja, Yvetal. That's 5 dark types. Though you are right, only one Bug line. And as for Psychic types, we only have Espurr, Meowstic, and Delphox.

It's quite early I believe, around level 10-15

Thanks for answering.

Bluemage21

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Ok sorry. I must have misread. I thought everyone was saying they are tired of generation 1 Pokes being in most games. I didn't know we were talking about a Gen 1 remake. I didn't even know another Gen 1 remake was rumored? Or where that even came from? I have just been assuming, if we got another remake, we would get a Gen 3 remake before we get anything else. Sorry again :p

it's not rumored :) people believe that there are hints pointing towards a gen 3 remake, and countering that came people that said that gen 1 remake would be more "necessary" or something like that, and thus it began hehe

Phantom Firefly

Pokemon Trainer
I think it's:

1 - Kalos starter
2 - Kanto starter
3 - Event Torchic

And...

4 - Shauna's starter's baby, after the League

O Yeah, Forgot About Torchic For Some Reason. Kinda Surprised You Don't Get Another Kanto Starter Though Post Game.

Photonkrios95

O Yeah, Forgot About Torchic For Some Reason. Kinda Surprised You Don't Get Another Kanto Starter Though Post Game.

It is odd given you can get another Mega stone for 500K

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
X and Y aren't even out yet and people are talking about Kanto Remakes? Honestly I'm not really with the Hoenn remake crowd. Gen III was largely a blur for me and very irrelevant even though it brought a lot of new concepts to the series. It's probably my least favorite generation /personalopiniondon'tbitemyheadoff

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Still no word on Growlithe, vulpix, magmar, electabuzz? Lol I feel like I keep annoying you all with this post, but I'm dying to know.

Sorry no word... and there probably won't be. Kanpachi has slowed way down on reports of pokemon. Josh is focusing on the new ones.

Pokeo

I got my first shiny ever in Pokemon Black through the Masuda Method. Shiny Litwick which is amazing looking as a Chandelure!! Never ever seen another shiny not including Shiny Gyrados. Have played since Sapphire.

CoolKiddxJaden

Around when excactly do we get the kanto starter ? i know its given by the professor, i just wanna know how early on in the game

ohjeezitskim

For those asking about shinies I have over 2000 hours combined on my games mostly from leveling up and encountering pokemon...I have seen 4 or 5 shinies total.

These guys have been playing what maybe 100 hr.

Played since the beginning. Probably close to 200+ hours each gen up till gen 4, where I have 300+ hours. Gen 5 is probably close to or over 700 hours with 3 games. NEVER FOUND ONE. Until I became a shiny hunter last year in white 2 and now have around 30 across 3 games. So it is completely believable that no one has found on yet. Hoping soon though.. Can't wait to see the all the pokemon's shiny forms!

Pokeo

Status
Not open for further replies.