• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolKiddxJaden

Cool, Also im looking to add people to battle with . If your interested reply with your friend code and ah nickname for me to register you under

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Played since the beginning. Probably close to 200+ hours each gen up till gen 4, where I have 300+ hours. Gen 5 is probably close to or over 700 hours with 3 games. NEVER FOUND ONE. Until I became a shiny hunter last year in white 2 and now have around 30 across 3 games. So it is completely believable that no one has found on yet. Hoping soon though.. Can't wait to see the all the pokemon's shiny forms!

Well now, you have some amazing luck with shinies, it appears.

I've over 500 hours on the clock on Emerald, Diamond, 2 copies of Platinum, White, Black 2, and White 2 EACH and the only Shinies I've ever encountered were a Shiny Togepi Cnthia gave me inlatinum, and the Red Gyarados.

Oh, and because my Sapphire's clock is busted, the rng always makes a Siny Elektrike appear underneath Cycling Road.

I have no use for it because can't save, though.

Nightblind249

http://imageshack.com/a/img14/9900/w880.png

Apparently, it was a "letter from nintendo" on instagram "confirming" that all the games are fake and that none of them are real, and that the leakers were working for Nintendo/Gamefreak. Some people are apparently in denial so badly they actually believe it. You know some people are in denial when that sort of things starts appearing

Has anymore articles came out on this by chance? Its an interesting but I wonder if GF is trying to pull a fast one over us or people have too much free time on their hands?

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Played since the beginning. Probably close to 200+ hours each gen up till gen 4, where I have 300+ hours. Gen 5 is probably close to or over 700 hours with 3 games. NEVER FOUND ONE. Until I became a shiny hunter last year in white 2 and now have around 30 across 3 games. So it is completely believable that no one has found on yet. Hoping soon though.. Can't wait to see the all the pokemon's shiny forms!

That is exactly my point. These guys haven't had a chance to encounter a shiny and they are playing not soft re-setting.

Bluemage21

Has anymore articles came out on this by chance? Its an interesting but I wonder if GF is trying to pull a fast one over us or people have too much free time on their hands?

IF you ACTUALLY believe that post or anyone claiming anything similar, your not paying attention or delusional.

Ver-mont

That hoax is so ridiculous you guys shouldn't waste a single second wondering if it might be real. They can't even spell "Pokémon" properly, for Christ's sake.

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
I was reading the first post, what does Masuda mean that it is impossible to collect all Pokemon? Does he mean the event Pokemon or more?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

There's no way Nintendo wold spell Pokémon as "pokemon".

It's rather obviously false, and no, IIRC no more have gone out.

I just feel like everyone will be using a kanto starter, and instead of picking charizard I'd MUCH rather try my hand with talonflame!!!
Its pretty neat that they are giving them away in game though. I'm wondering if there will be a mudkip/treeco though to go with torchic. A one off torchic just sounds...odd.

I won't.

Stupid overrated things.
I'll just pick Squirtle and continue t murder all Charmander, Charmeleon, and Carizard I see.

It is odd, and I'm hoping we do get the other ones.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I asked a question pages ago and nobody answered. I just want to be sure if it's because there was no information about it, but I'll ask it again.
Do we know approximatively when can we restore our fossil ? I heard we can get it before the second gym, but do we have any confirmation about when we can restore it ?

Phantom Firefly

Pokemon Trainer

It's Fake. We Have Been Asked Many Times To Not Bring It Up Because It Just Ends In Multiple Pages Of Arguments.

thetamale

I asked a question pages ago and nobody answered. I just want to be sure if it's because there was no information about it, but I'll ask it again.
Do we know approximatively when can we restore our fossil ? I heard we can get it before the second gym, but do we have any confirmation about when we can restore it ?

It looks like it's before the 2nd gym.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Well now, you have some amazing luck with shinies, it appears.

I've over 500 hours on the clock on Emerald, Diamond, 2 copies of Platinum, White, Black 2, and White 2 EACH and the only Shinies I've ever encountered were a Shiny Togepi Cnthia gave me inlatinum, and the Red Gyarados.

Oh, and because my Sapphire's clock is busted, the rng always makes a Siny Elektrike appear underneath Cycling Road.

I have no use for it because can't save, though.

Why can't you save? Is that related to the internal clock? I know this isn't topic and will apologize to the rest of the thread.

Nightblind249

IF you ACTUALLY believe that post or anyone claiming anything similar, your not paying attention or delusional.

I don't believe it, it just is funny how a company or idiots like to post stuff like this to agitate people. but from what i've seen with games in the past (FE Awakening) most of the leaks are real and some are fluffed up. and fair enough^ to the fellow above me. I'll let it rest lol

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
It looks like it's before the 2nd gym.

Now that I think of it, it would be logical...
[SPOIL].. as Grant, the second gym leader, uses both Amaura and Tyrunt in his gym battle. It would be right if there was some sort of fossil restoration center/museum somewhere in his town.[/SPOIL]

Status
Not open for further replies.