1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herdheaven

Herdheaven Well-Known Member

My top two Kalos Pokemon that I feel could receive evolutions in the future are Carbink and Heliolisk.

2. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

You can find Old Amber in a cave right near that town, so I'd assume that to be the case.

3. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

I doubt Carbink will get it due to it's defense stats being almost that of Shuckle.

4. Photonkrios95

Photonkrios95 Well-Known Member

I think it just means that not every pokemon will appear in game, as catchables or gifts, such as the event legendaries, I'd also expect the Unova legndaries not to appear also.

5. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

The leaks are not from betas, they aren't fake games. They are 100% the real deal. What we have seen for pokemon is what we are getting. DEAL

6. thetamale

thetamale Well-Known Member

I love you for knowing DS9.

7. Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret Don't look here.

Not even close. Shuckle has way higher defenses.

8. Kodama

Kodama Well-Known Member

Actually it's ポケモン. It makes no sense to translate it to "pokémon".

9. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

It's more in line with Probopass, yeah.

10. GreatGonzales

GreatGonzales The Master

Are the stats you mentioned from a screenshot, or base stats?

It seems to me like there won't even be that many new pokemon this generation. There are around 60 now, right? And there are a few blank spots I'm each regional pokedex. That means there can't be 100. There will probably by 80, max. That's dissapointing to me.

11. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

of course, an evolution means Eviolite Carbink

12. Bluemage21

Bluemage21 Well-Known Member

there are 69 pokemon, thats it besides event pokemon.

13. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

A Pokémon can still evolve while not increasing a or few specific stats; Duosion's Speed and Special Attack remain the same after evolution. Carbink could evolve into something that just concentrate into offense or speed.

14. Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret Don't look here.

Has anyone figured out how to get Gourgeist yet? What about Phantump evolving to Trevenant? I really want to see Gourgeist's stats/pokedex entry.

15. grassftw

grassftw Well-Known Member

Have I missed anything in the past 15 hours or so?

16. Photonkrios95

Photonkrios95 Well-Known Member

there are 69 reveald with all number between Chespin and Z legandary taken so at best their will be no more than maybe 5/6 others if theirs 1/2 hidden ones after it and the n the events.

17. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

It's their fault for giving Carbink such high defense stats.

No one said they couldn't be lower, so Carbink could gain an evolution in the future.

Edit: Eviolite Carbink wouldn't still be able to touch Shuckle though, as it only would have 225 (right or am I wrong?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  18. Arxeon

Arxeon Well-Known Member

Or eviolite Carbink could be the new shuckle

19. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

orrrrrrrrrr

they don't evolve Carbink because they're guessing Eviolite Carbink would be evil

it's like saying "well, it's their fault for making Ferrothorn really good, it could've been worse, ergo an evolution is possible"

20. TWN

TWN 5326 7398 1244

In the first post of this thread, Mewtwo is listed as #151 in the Mountain Dex. Is that confirmed?

I wonder where that will put the legendary birds. The birds are roamers, so would they get spots in the Mountain Dex or only be in the National Dex?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.