• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
It took Josh and Kenpachi around 4 days to reach the final part of the game, so I don't expect anything we don't already know to be released. Besides the missing Pokemon in the region dex and maybe some Mega Stones if they are found.

Underachiever007

Base stats:
70 HP
95 Attack
80 Defence
65 Special Attack
70 Special Defence
110 Speed

To me, it looks like Attack and Speed are really good and the rest is average.

That's all it really needs. I wrecked stuff in B2 with Scrafty, and it has a comparable attack stat.

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
Does anyone know roughly what Hawlucha's stats are? I'd check Smogon but it's blocked at work... that Pokemon has one of my favorite designs and concepts ever, plus Flying Press (what kind of coverage does a move like this have? I'm guessing a lot of neutral). I hope he's usable.

70/95/80/65/70/110

I'm excited to use hawlucha

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Not much information is known about the Pokemon's movesets or what they learn yet so :x

MasterKinRyu

Spectral Fae Trainer
70/95/80/65/70/110

Your Siggy

Never went through "grief" over X/Y. Sure this is the most hyped I've been for a game in a long time, but I've taken everything as good. Less Pokes? Doesn't matter, they probably will all serve a purpose. The region is huge, and I'll enjoy it, new and old, and can't wait to find the truth out on the 12th when I get my hands on the game and the game guide. I'm also happy with the less legendaries since legendaries kinda got annoying to find after a while. I'm ready to build my teams and face Kalos head held high and PokeBall in hand.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
One thing I hope for over the next few days and on Saturday is more confirmation of what has been retconned to be Fairy or part Fairy so far, guys.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Not much information is known about the Pokemon's movesets or what they learn yet so :x

Actually, we have quite a few information regarding their movesets, we just didn't bother to collect them. Even I have a lot of pre-release movesets, but I didn't post them on Smogon simply because I don't want to be called inaccurate.

I'm really waiting for people to get their own game and try to collect the data properly.

LinksOcarina

The true master
I love how Avalugg is basically the opposite of Cryogonal in terms of stats...it has a symmetry in that way almost.

Still nothing for Gourgeist sadly...I guess they never found out how to evolve the pumpkin did they?

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Ugh more people getting the game early...its annoying plus there was a problem with my pre order yesterday so i may not even get it now >.> perfect timing to tell me...

Who did you pre order with?Mine are with Amazon UK and Game instore

I Just went to tesco.com and you CAN buy this game early, instead of complaining why not just buy it as well? or is it limited to a certain country ??

You have gotta be kidding me? How are they not getting fined!

Hasty

Moonside
I really don't know why they give Ice types that big defenses (Avalugg), lol. They really should have made Ice resist something... maybe Water. I think only that would give them a HUGE buff and they could have compete with other types...

SeamYo

I really don't know why they give Ice types that big defenses (Avalugg), lol. They really should have made Ice resist something... maybe Water. I think only that would give them a HUGE buff and they could have compete with other types...

Ice resisting water wouldn't make much sense. Water melts ice :p though I suppose it depends on the ratio
But it is my favourite type and I agree it should get a resistance. Maybe to Fairy? Or grass. Something! Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.