• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Actually, if you check, it says on the site that the release date is the 12th.
Basically if you buy it now you're just preordering it, it just doesn't specifically say that.
No I meant Nintendo probably havent noticed that Tesco are doing it

Hasty

Moonside
Ice resisting water wouldn't make much sense. Water melts ice :p though I suppose it depends on the ratio
But it is my favourite type and I agree it should get a resistance. Maybe to Fairy? Or grass. Something! Anything.

Yes, Ice resisting anything would be a huge buff for it... maybe next generation. xD

Also, in Pokemon you can make everything make sense!! What if Ice Pokemon are so cold that it freezes the Water and even gets an ice shield? xD

DinoKing

Burn...
Ice resisting water wouldn't make much sense. Water melts ice :p though I suppose it depends on the ratio
But it is my favourite type and I agree it should get a resistance. Maybe to Fairy? Or grass. Something! Anything.

Water only melts ice is due to temperature. Coldness also freezes water as well.

Klay

Titan Tamer
Just wondering In wich country there's a tesco? Im from Montreal and I dont think ive ever seen this store.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Tesco isn't doing it, that's what I'm saying XD
People are confused by it having the same shipping and buy now information as most other items on the site, it's still just a preorder.
My bad,see its over in England so I wouldnt rally know :)

LLR

Vivillon Trader
One of our own forum members has posts regarding Tesco...check pages 3548 maybe a page or two before.

LinksOcarina

The true master
I really don't know why they give Ice types that big defenses (Avalugg), lol. They really should have made Ice resist something... maybe Water. I think only that would give them a HUGE buff and they could have compete with other types...

It's opposite where it can probably survive big hits from fighting types. Its so damn slow though I doubt it will get much use due to low Spec. Defense. It's basically a slow rapid spin user without a good ability, according to smogon.

Poor Ice types man...

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Anyone mind giving me Avalugg's stats?

Haven't seen em, and i'm curious. Figured it was pretty slow, but i do wanna see its other stats.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Did anyone else see this? tumblr_mucn58xr861r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I think Refrigerate is enough of a buff for the Ice type.
It doesn't need another buff.

Only one Pokemon is confirmed to have it and that one is special based, making it useless (the best normal moves they want is physical). Besides, they need a lot more then one ability.

LinksOcarina

The true master
Anyone mind giving me Avalugg's stats?

Haven't seen em, and i'm curious. Figured it was pretty slow, but i do wanna see its other stats.

here is the estimates

Base 100/110/180-185/45/35-40/25-30
Own Tempo

So its basically a beefy defender with high attack, but pathetic special defense and even worse speed.

As I said, the opposite of Cryogonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.