• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

By the way I don't mind this spoiler, but how long until Scatterbug becomes Vivillion. I'm VERY curious to see what my version of Vivillion will look like.

No, we've seen a Florges with a blue flower so the flower colour stays with it through evolution.

Ooh, do you have a picture of blue Florges.

taran47

Eevee Trainer
No, we've seen a Florges with a blue flower so the flower colour stays with it through evolution.

Is that so? That's really exciting to hear then. I think I might want a blue one. What colors have we seen that are possible on Flabebe so far?

By the way I don't mind this spoiler, but how long until Scatterbug becomes Vivillion. I'm VERY curious to see what my version of Vivillion will look like.
I think it's Scatterbug lvl 9 -> Spewpa lvl 12 -> Vivillon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Juunanagou

Could someone please repost all the unknown Vivillion forms. Because I'm not getting anything here with this link but a pic saying "4chan.org"

Also has any Mega Evolutions been confirmed outside of Gardevoir, even if we haven't seen it yet.

Edit: Never mind on Vivillion, I saw a drawn version of the Vivillion forms, so never mind.

4chan doesn't allow hotlinking. Also better to reupload because of 404 probability.

taran47

Eevee Trainer

I seem to recall it evolved into Vivillon at level 12

dman_dustin

I think it's Scatterbug lvl 9 -> Spewpa lvl 12 -> Vivillon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I seem to recall it evolved into Vivillon at level 12

Good, that'll be early then. Only about 3 more days, I can't wait.

Is that so? That's really exciting to hear then. I think I might want a blue one. What colors have we seen that are possible on Flabebe so far?

Yeah I'd really like to see a picture of the Blue Forges. Not sure though I think I might end up liking the white version, but yeah I didn't like the yellow one. Red must look really nice as well.

GTS_shiny_searcher

I don't know if this has been said, but what I'm most looking forward to with these Vivillon forms is what they look like shiny it would be a real challenge to get many of them.

dman_dustin

g68VVbB.jpg

I think it's better than yellow at least.

Agreed, Blue Florges is beautiful, I bet red and white will be just as amazing.

I live in the Netherlands I'd probally get the Blue/Marine one right?

Makes me wonder how many different "forms" exist, because if there's one for every region in the United States, that's what 50-52 different forms right there (50 for the states, or 52 if Puerto Rico and what ever other United States territory is counted as different region)..

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I live in Sweden. I wonder what Vivillon I will get. O.O

A Blue and Yellow one? :D

MegaAbsol

If that is correct, I'll get the Garden one -_- talk about torture, least favourite of them. Meh, probably won't use one anyway. It would be awesome if there was one based on the Red Admiral or peacock butterfly.

Tenilius

Well, you could always trade for one.

Wonder if GTS will allow you to specifically look for a particular form of Vivillion.

If the GTS filters are the same as Gen V (filter by country), and the location/climate theory about Vivillon's forms is correct then it should be pretty easy to just restrict a search to Japanese Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon (or any other area that has the standard pink pattern).

Status
Not open for further replies.