1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFairyQueen

TheFairyQueen Top Coordinator

..... We get a lapras? Yay but it will get it's time to shine during my second playthrough ahahha

2. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair Well-Known Member

Thank you for the answers.

To be honest, I wasn't planning using Lapras on my team. But after seeing its sprite for surf theme, I definitely will have one in my team.

Edit: Lapras is given us as a present?

3. abhiramreddy

abhiramreddy Member

You get them in Lumiose City. Which is a route or two away from the first gym.

4. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

Maybe Malamar isn't as bad as I was thinking it might be, as it apparently learns Superpower, which lets it attack while boosting its two highest stats when used in conjunction with Contrary.

Still, its typing leaves a lot to be desired defensively, as it resists nothing other then Psychic type attacks and is 4x weak against Bug along with having a Fairy weakness.

5. 3PointDecoupage

3PointDecoupage Well-Known Member

Did Gourgeist ever get a new form?

6. Tenilius

Tenilius Well-Known Member

Assumed so but we haven't seen visual proof yet.

7. ohmigodzor

ohmigodzor Member

Malamar is a big surprise, I caught my Inkay at lvl 15 they said it evolves past 35 if hold upside down but actully mine evolved at lvl 31 I can't say whether it can evolve earlier as I remembered the method then. It's rather defensive pokemon, his swagger-> foul play combo is quite good, sadly his speed is rather low, but not a bad pokemon.

8. Rakurai

It's nice to finally have a clear picture that shows off Helioptile's sun-shaped frill.

Though now I'm even more uncertain of whether I want it or Manectric as my Electric type...

9. mtie123

mtie123 Johto's Hero

Does anyone have any idea when Eevee is obtainable in the game?

10. tubbi07

tubbi07 Member

I wonder if Vivillon will get retyping once the second set of game/s is/are out... The patterns are indeed an interesting concept but it would ultimately work best if they had it mixed with various types:

Say, Meadow with Psychic or Fairy, Sun with Fire, Continental with Electric, Modern with Ground or even Tundra with Ice.

11. Tenilius

Tenilius Well-Known Member

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

Serebii's put up clearer pictures of all the Gen VI Pokemon.
    Showing Florges with a red flower, so much better than yellow.
    Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist each have 4 formes (sizes): Small, Average, Large & Super.

12. TheFairyQueen

I could see Vivillion learning an exclusive move (via tutor or something) that changes type based on it's form, sort of like a hidden power but for Vivillion

13. Mega Charizard

Mega Charizard Well-Known Member

14. Rakurai

Supposedly needs to be level 31 before it can evolve, but it's confirmed that you need a Dark type in your party.

15. Oshakpop

Oshakpop Eeveelution Master

[​IMG]

CoroCoro is beginning to leak. New artwork for the Pokémon should be coming!

By the way, I know have my game so if anyone wants to know anything, ask me, but I'm still very early on so it can't be something involving like the League or something haha

16. TheFairyQueen

Omg baby Kangaskhan is sooo adorable in that shot :D hmmmm what questions do i have? Are Flabebe and Scatterbug found on the first/second route? just want to know is all ahahah

17. Nodame

Nodame Cutie

I'm expecting the starters final evolution official art work :D

18. Wulava

Wulava Gotta catch some of 'em! Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.