• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains
That's not actually the case.

March 2012: First print reveal of B2W2. First showcase of the boxarts. Considerable amount of Pokémon Conquest information
March 2010: Yes it skipped BW that month, with a focus on the movie, but it also had Ranger 3 details
March 2009: Myriad of Dungeon Sky details

Don't forget that XY isn't the only Pokémon game that's coming. Rumble U is as well, and that would have presence.

Last month, we got Sylveon through a person who doesn't typically leak things. Then, on the 13th, the usual person who posts the images posted it. This will likely repeat this month as that's when the leaker usually posts it, and the movie stuff came from someone else. The only times he usually posts it before the 13th is when two days before release would fall on a weekend.

If, by this point tomorrow, we still have nothing then yes, we'll have nothing. However, based on the information we have from CoroCoro's website and previous issues, there IS stuff to come.

Yesh, we still have hope :3

Bus

Im already at work; I just come here to pass the time for when im not doing much in between things.

Bariokie

rock dog
:( stupid CoroCoro leaks
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH X AND Y :((

And if CoroCoro doesn't give us new pokemon I will go to Japan and slap Masuda in the face!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
My post has nothing to do with being dumb. It's just frustration oozing outwards into the internet. If there's anything I have an instant aversion to when I see it, it would be Inazuma whatnot.. I don't get the appeal at all, which mostly counts towards sportsmanga as a whole, but Inazuma takes the cake. And even then, I don't get the appeal of creating your own football team.. It's just not all that interesting to me. I'd rather go to an oldfashioned football game in a real stadium.. -.-

To me, manga should be about the stuff that normally can't really happen, like One Piece/Naruto/Bleach/Psyren/HunterxHunter, etc. If you like football/baseball/basketball/tennis, don't read a manga about it, go out and do it! :S

Once again this isn't about Inazuma Eleven, I like Football, I don't like sports anime but I do like Inazuma Eleven its not exactly normal football, anyway this is off topic.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Guys, CoroCoro is not really supposed to leak... not until the 15th, which is the actual retail date.

Leaking the scans is very risky and they could get arrested if caught...also the reason why they capture bits of it rather than scanning the whole page. Besides, the official websites will update with new information anyway and possibly even better since it may contain gameplay videos rather than just screenshots.

Just be patient, guys. I understand that we are all "information-hungry" but we really can't do anything but wait.

Arcane_Sky

Permabanned
Taking a break from studying and still no leak.
300a7198.gif

I don't care if there are no new Pokémon, I just want closure with Sylveon.
52b0f867.gif

Ver-mont

Leaking the scans is very risky and they could get arrested if caught...also the reason why they capture bits of it rather than scanning the whole page.

Well, exactly. Since it's risky and they know it, they'd probably scan the most interesting part first (which I think would be the XY news, if there was any).

I think it's great if we do get some news this month, but I won't get my hopes up.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So... anyone want a Three-headed Cerberus inspired Pokémon?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
yes :3
preferably an evo of houndoom

Yeah, that would be pretty epic actually. ^^ Though, rarely does three-headed dogs look good. Three heads are hard to make look good next to eachother without looking silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.