• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I want all pokemon to have an evolution eventually.
Of course excluding legendaries and the powerful single evolutions (maybe they could just have different formes or evos with slightly better stats)

Now that you mention this, I wonder if GameFreak will ever have every Pokemon besides the legendary ones to have some type of evolution line, may it be a 3-stage or 2-stage. Or if that's its goal eventually.

gpt11

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but couldn't that just be the sticker sheet that Serebii/Joe was talking about? didn't he mentioned earlier that there would be a sticker sheet of Gen VI pokemon included in this issue?

this is what serebii posted

Ok, I figure I should post here more so you guys don't have to get what I say from various other sources. In hindsight, I should have started here, but I didn't want to get you guys too over-excited.

We can never accurately time when leaks come. Sometimes it's on the 14th, sometimes it's one the 10th, more often than not it's on the 12th, as we saw with Sylveon last month. As per the rules, please don't speculate on this :)

What we do know is what the official CoroCoro site has said. With this issue, there will be an XY supplement. It will also be giving various stickers of the new Pokémon they have gathered. The last part is why I hesitated because it's unclear if they mean there will be new Pokémon in the supplement, or if it means that it will just be Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Sylveon, Xerneas and Yveltal

General Nonsense

Star Glider
It is a bit weird but I really want to expand the Pan Monkey family,I hope for things like Panjolt or Pansky

NO. Absolutely not. After having to battle so many of them, I am sick of the monkies. I am sick of seeing every freaking trainer have one. I will be really mad if something like that happens again.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I'm wanting A Centaur Pokemon, and it'll have a 'Rapidash' form and a 'Zebstrika' form, with it's prevo having 'Ponyta' and 'Blitzle' forms. Not joking, I think it'd be a good idea :(

~Predictions for our next equine pokemon~

Rapidash-Horse-Fire Type
Reshiram-Fire/Dragon Type
Zebstrika-Zebra-Electric Type
Zekrom-Electric/Dragon Type
K??????-Donkey?-Ice Type
Kyurem-Ice/Dragon Type

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
NO. Absolutely not. After having to battle so many of them, I am sick of the monkies. I am sick of seeing every freaking trainer have one. I will be really mad if something like that happens again.
I agree. I'm sick all the monkeys! Every last one of them.
Infernape, Pans and Simis, Darmanitan. Not Mankey. Mankey's cool.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I agree. I'm sick all the monkeys! Every last one of them.
Infernape, Pans and Simis, Darmanitan. Not Mankey. Mankey's cool.

It's just the Pans/Simis that I have a problem with. Yesterday when I was battling trainers in one of the sports domes, three trainers had all 3 of the Simis. It was rediculous.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
It's just the Pans/Simis that I have a problem with. Yesterday when I was battling trainers in one of the sports domes, three trainers had all 3 of the Simis. It was rediculous.
Maybe not Infernape, the one and only reason I don't like him is because he's a Fire/Fighting.
Also, three fire monkeys. Darmanitan is one of them. I also thinks movepool is lacking, and its design. Don't get me started...

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Whats with all the Monkey hating?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Having three different sets of pretty much the same concept for the monkeys was ridiculous honestly. I would have much preferred there to be a "normal" monkey will different formes.

Panch (Pan + Chimp): The Monkey Pokémon
EVOLVES INTO
Simimp (Simian + Chimp): The Chimpanzee Pokémon

Both Pokémon change forme depending on the climate

Last edited:

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
Having three different sets of pretty much the same concept for the monkeys was ridiculous honestly. I would have much preferred there to be a "normal" monkey will different formes.
Eevee can answer your question,''I exist! Maybe GameFreak doesn't want another me!''.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
I don't want anymore cats, dogs and monkeys...

give us a snail (bug), a hawk (flying), a walking stick (bug), a guinea pig (normal) and a lemur (dark) in the beginning of the game :)

Bariokie

rock dog
What do you want the trio to be( uxie,azelf,mesprit thingy thing)
It has to be something that protects people and pokemon from evil...
Cats,mermaids,Dogs,Musketeers are taken...

What do you think it will be? :)

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
What do you want the trio to be( uxie,azelf,mesprit thingy thing)
It has to be something that protects people and pokemon from evil...
Cats,mermaids,Dogs,Musketeers are taken...

What do you think it will be? :)
Forest Sprites! Oh wait...
Uh... Sharks and Dolphins!

Status
Not open for further replies.