• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctenodactylomorphi i'd like this to be the regional rodent if it was just normal but for a normal/steel type i'd like an Armadilo even though there mammals

Why would you say "even though there mammals"? Rodents are mammls. ;)
I do really like the normal/steel armadillo idea, I don't get botthered by types mixing with normal. If you have an armadillo with steel armor he still will have alot of "normal" characteristics to it as well.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
I do really like the normal/steel armadillo idea, I don't get botthered by types mixing with normal. If you have an armadillo with steel armor he still will have alot of "normal" characteristics to it as well.

oh yeah sorry about that, get why i failed biology alevel now haha. There still not rodents i don't think

Avi604

Reef Trainer
oh yeah sorry about that, get why i failed biology alevel now haha. There still not rodents i don't think

closest living relatives are anteaters and sloths. But it is pokemon so it could still work as an early "rodent".

kadabrium

Although I do think that particular Mewtwo forme is fake, there's still a high possibility that Mewtwo WILL get new formes.

This is on the official Move website, where Genesect is followed by its squad of 4, each with a different cassette
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php
And there are also 2 spaces under Mewtwo which are apparently reserved for similar characters.

d833c895d143ad4bd9bb90a283025aafa40f063e.jpg

Avi604

Reef Trainer
The weasle family is one of my favorite animal groups so I really want a Honey Badger pokemon Dark/Electric or Dark/Ground.

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains

I'd prefer ground/steel for an armadillo, because I do get bothered by normal mixed up with other types :p And it makes sense too, it lives in the desert.

penguinry

It's just NOT the same. Tms and breeding moves don't count. I feel like these explanations that are being given are common sense. Get over it.

mtie123

Johto's Hero

TheEliteEmpoleon

If that thing is a new form of Mewtwo, that would mean something added to a Gen. 1 pokémon, which I hope would lead to evolutions for some other 1st Gen pokémon.

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains
I would like an early lizard instead on the rodent...I'm sick of them.

It would be a pretty cool change. the only rodent I have ever used is bibarel. it is the best freaking HM slave in the game

Avi604

Reef Trainer
Linoone was an amazing early "rodent", looked great (at least to me) and is a very useable pokemon.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
2 days left and it is satursay :D

What means.... New pokemanz, yay! :D

Not to talk about the mewtwo forme but I really really really hope that is not the pokemon for Saturday! I want a new regular pokemon no legendaries please.

Status
Not open for further replies.