• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXD17

Draco rex
Maybe Fennekin's evolution? I don't know

The tail suggests that it's probably not fennekin's evo...I'm hoping for the dragon eeveelution...

Yveltal96

A little more human
I can't remember in which Generation it was, but in one the professor said something along the lines of (regarding the starters) "These are really rare Pokemon, they're probably the only ones of their kind you'll see in this region." Meaning, they were probably caught in a different region. It would be about time to introduce the region where all those starters came from. Even if they're as rare as Feebas were.

i remember them saying that and i totally agree i think someone needs to tell GF and hold them to their word :)

No it's not mine. Quattro~Bajeena on Bulbagarden posted it, not sure if it was theirs either though.

hmm well they need to open it up and show what secrets it holds!

rocky505

Remember the Pink ribbon from the Eevee movie short logo. My bet is that this thing is pink.

Gypsi_

FINALLY SOME NEW INFO. I think the silhouette is the flying Eeveelution. The outline looks quite different from what I expected, but I like it. Can't wait to see the full design!

Missingno.Fan

I think the silloutte is either the evolved form of Fennekin or and Eeveelution. If it is the later I think it would be a Flying type.

illucio

The Illusionist
It looks like a new eeveevolution. Flying or Normal to me as well :/
And here I am hoping for dragon, ghost, or rock...

UnovaCastaway

It looks like an Eeveelution, the curly tail might be a good style for a Flying type...

And is that ribbon thing really a scarf- like what really old school pilots wore?

rocky505

I'm good with a flying Eevee as long as it gets Brave Bird or Hurricane, depending on it's stats.

Gypsi_

If that stupid key chain thing wasn't in the way we could see the full silhouette.. sigh

Tenilius

i would love to see the following pokemon evolve.

Mr.Mime --> Into a stronger pokemon ... mime.. Senior mabye?

Just like to point out if this happens, I called it 4 years in advance *points to username* :p

In regards to the silhouette I think it's probably a Flying or Fighting type Eeveelution.
Hopefully we see more than just the one though.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
They never reveal starter evos this early. The only exception was Blaziken.
More likely it's the Eeveelution that's been hinted at.
IF it is an Eeveelution, my guess would be Flying by the looks of it.

rocky505

It is for sure an eeveelution. It has a ribbon on it's right ear and there was a ribbon in the Eevee movie short logo.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
The only problem I have with it being and eeveelution is that it looks like its standing up on two legs or something...but hey, I'm excited for whatever it is >3<

heck, a flying eevee would have to look different anyway . xD

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
The only problem I have with it being and eeveelution is that it looks like its standing up on two legs or something...but hey, I'm excited for whatever it is >3<

heck, a flying eevee would have to look different anyway . xD

Two legs? It's clearly a quadrupedal xD

Status
Not open for further replies.