• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Maybe it's just me, but the silhouette looks oddly shaped to me. Don't eeveelutions normally have a simple design? It's hard for me to imagine the appearance of this pokemon. It's nice to see some CoroCoro leaks coming in now. Can't wait for see more.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Going to bed KNOWING that there's gonna be new information and like 20 new pages is a happy feeling indeed!

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
i already had a shiny eevee saved for this ^_^ i found mine in the castelia sewers

see your already a step ahead.
Ive only had two RE's. and they were both Drilburs.
I prefer masuda method, just because i can control nature, ability, and what not.
So unlike you...i will have a DW shiny eevee. (that wasnt be a low blow or anything.)
but i am super jelly you have one.

Icepath

It appears to be some sort of Eeveelution...

Then again, it could be anything.

I guess we just wait and see.

I hope it's an Eeveelution, and possibly a flying type.

Yveltal96

A little more human
see your already a step ahead.
Ive only had two RE's. and they were both Drilburs.
I prefer masuda method, just because i can control nature, ability, and what not.
So unlike you...i will have a DW shiny eevee. (that wasnt be a low blow or anything.)
but i am super jelly you have one.

i have a shiny DW one too my bro got two (he got really lucky and started his game twice)
it has a modest nature so i'm hoping this eeveelution is a sp attacker

Elshastara

KSSSSSST!
Honestly, I'm just going to say, after drawing eeveelutions way too much, that they all share the same basic structure, and that thing really doesn't work with it at all

I mean, i'd be stoked if it was an eeveelution, just like everyone else, but

the body shape is just kind of off

Unless someone wants to prove me wrong.

arawn

This sihouette looks so much taller than the eevelution we got . Maybe . . .GF trolls us with a Poison evolution of Eevee .

Status
Not open for further replies.